No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Aaron Pryor at 140 Lbs. In A 12 Round Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Aaron Pryor at 140 Lbs. In A 12 Round Match

pryor was an offensive machine, same with pacquiao. both fighters were explosive, especially after they get hit. they also had iron chins and the will to take flush shots from hall of fame fighters without faltering. both are notorious volume punchers but pacquiao i think would bring more punch variety and angles into this fight.

for this bout, the initial rounds would be taken by pacquiao after landing on the outside with quick left hand leads. in the middle rounds, the pace will pick up as pryor's frantic assault would only gain momentum as the fight progresses. pacquiao would be forced to fight, most of the action would take place inside. by the final rounds, pacquiao will start to land a lot more left hands as pryor continues to come forward. it would come down to pryor’s fury and volume against pacquiao’s speed and athleticism. speed trumps volume since pacquiao would make pryor miss using side to side movement and deplete the last once of pryor's stamina.

pacquiao wins by UD.

your thoughts?
    Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 11-24-2012, 09:30 AM.

The Hawk breaks him in half with bodyshots within 6-7.

Comment

Pacquiao absolutely destroys Pryor within 6

Comment

If the fight has random drug testing then Pryor knocks Pacquiao out cold.If it does`nt have random drug testing then Pacquiao wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          The Hawk breaks him in half with bodyshots within 6-7.
          Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Pacquiao absolutely destroys Pryor within 6
          Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          If the fight has random drug testing then Pryor knocks Pacquiao out cold.If it does`nt have random drug testing then Pacquiao wins a decision.

Comment

I think Pryor takes a close decision due to his superior bodywork and edge in stamina.

But really this seems like the definition of a 50/50 fight.

Fight of the century.

Comment

Pryor was easy to hit but he took the punches and kept coming forward with more and better punches of his own. He beat everyone he ever fought but I don't think he ever fought a guy with the speed, accuracy, punching angles, and explosive power of the Pacquiao that KOed Hatton. I think Pacquiao can hurt him and finish him off.It would be a war while it lasted but Pacquiao could match Pryor in the number of punches thrown per round and Pacquiao's punches were better in my opinion.Both guys take a great punch but I think Pacquiao is harder to hit clean and his left has more power than any Pryor punch.

Comment

Pacquaio stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  LOL, waz thinking the same thing

Comment

The Hawk would k.o Pacquiao in the 10 round. I'd love the fight, and it'd be competitive, but in round 8-10 he'd go down.

Comment

Working...
                    X