Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Ariza ever gone into detail about the violent confrontation he had with Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Not sure! He told PACman it's Mimi time, and he was mad cause Jinkee busted him fathering more children!!! Good for PAC, if that is why!
    Lol must be nice being Manny P
    He can have any woman he wants over there

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      Seems like a race baiting video !
      Explain your reasoning? It's not my video BTW, it was featured on the "On Freddie Roach" docu series.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Lol must be nice being Manny P
        He can have any woman he wants over there
        So many hotfilipinas ready to ride him like a mechanical bull. It's good to be Manny...

Comment

Not sure i believe this at all

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Not sure i believe this at all
            It happened. Watch "On Freddie Roach".

This was also prior to Pac/Marquez III, the fight which Marquez requested testing and Manny turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              It happened. Watch "On Freddie Roach".

This was also prior to Pac/Marquez III, the fight which Marquez requested testing and Manny turned it down.
              Yea i heard the story.i think it was all hype to be honest

Comment

He got pissed off because they were constantly pestering him and wouldn't let him leave the hotel room because he didn't have enough security. Not because they told him to go to sleep.

Comment

Not even sure why they're giving Ariza way too much credit to Pacquiao's ascendancy in the sport. Ariza is simply a nobody. He just happened to be at the right time and place.

Pacquiao was already the wild and ferocious Pacquiao when Ariza came on board. He didn't even do a good job if you saw how Pac was gasping for breath in many of his fights in between rounds where Ariza was in his corner. Exactly the same scenario when he was working with Maidana. Watch the Maidana vs Broner.

Fast-forward, Pac didn't hire anyone when he started the majority of his training in the Rios fight. Which was in in his own province and he ate the kind of Pinoy foods Buboy gave him. On fight night he looked like he can even last 15 rounds.

Point is, boxers need to take over their own conditioning. It's their bodies.

Comment

Your story is true but a bit twisted. Jinkee was having relationship trouble with Manny at the time and she was in bed grieving from the situation. Ariza wanted Manny to make out with Jinkee to cheer her up. He came back 30 mins later to see if Manny was busy and found out Manny was still up not interested in Jinkee so he snapped at Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Your story is true but a bit twisted. Jinkee was having relationship trouble with Manny at the time and she was in bed grieving from the situation. Ariza wanted Manny to make out with Jinkee to cheer her up. He came back 30 mins later to see if Manny was busy and found out Manny was still up not interested in Jinkee so he snapped at Pacquiao.
                      Dang I didn't know that thanks brody

Comment

Working...
                      X