Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: That Was Lame F** Boy ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: That Was Lame F** Boy ****!

WBA junior welterweight champion Adrien Broner fired back at Floyd Mayweather Jr., who recently dropped verbal bombs on "The Problem." Mayweather was upset with Broner's recent statement of "F*** The Money Team."

During a radio interview earlier this money, Broner offered up his explanation for making that statement. He claimed the situation was instigated by several members of TMT, which is Mayweather's crew of close friends and associates - and the name of Floyd's clothing brand.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-11-2015, 08:41 PM.

embed tho...

Comment

I actually respect Broner for not sucking Floyd off to the point where he wouldn't respond. I thought he would go silent but he proved me wrong.

Comment

LOL when he says I'm fighting bull**** opponents because you told me to do so! you told me that we were in boxing to earn as much money as possible for the less punishment possible.

Take that Flom0s.

HAHAHAHA he tells him "negger" so many times I'm dying.

Comment

Crawford vs Pac & Floyd vs Broner in 2016 is what we could be looking at? Well they both fighting younger fighters

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            LOL when he says I'm fighting bull**** opponents because you told me to do so! you told me that we were in boxing to earn as much money as possible for the less punishment possible.

Take that Flom0s.

HAHAHAHA he tells him "negger" so many times I'm dying.
            is that really what u interpreted from the video???smh u simpleminded

broner spoke alot of truth

Comment

That **** had to cut deep...Broner is hurt

Comment

Haha, I like it. Props to Broner for this one. Highly entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  That **** had to cut deep...Broner is hurt
                  i doubt that,floyds gonna be salty and begging AB to join TMT after theophane gets waxed

Comment

They are really building this **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X