No announcement yet.

Do you punch hard or have a good chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    yeah ok so you've been in tons of street fights and boxed but never once got hit with a right hand? Are you pernell whitakers son or living in a fantasy world? I'll guess the latter.
    not loads of fights, never been hit square on the chin. Almost always was on my cheekbone in street fights and sparring.

Comment

I had my jaw broke when i got punched from behind but didnt go down so id say its decent.

When i have had fights i never put alot of power in shots so i dunno that either.

Spose i'll have to get in the ring one day and get a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
        I'll compare all my attributes to different fighters just to make the thread a bit more exciting:
        Chin: George Chuvalo/ Marvin Hagler
        Power (p4p): Julian Jackson
        Speed: Prime Roy Jones jr
        Stamina: Henry armstrong.
        Defence: Floyd Mayweather jr
        Reflexes: Nicolino Locche/ Prime Roy Jones jr
        Combinations: JMM
        Jab: Larry Holmes
        Left hook: Joe Frazier
        Boxing brain: Bernard Hopkins/ Floyd Mayweather jr
        Footwork: Sugar Ray Leonard
        Agility: Pacquiao
        Heart: Muhammad Ali
        Experience: Sugar Ray Robinson
        Reach (p4p): Thomas Hearns
        Head movement: Whitaker
        Counter-punching: James Toney
        Uppercut: Prime Tyson
        Right: Thomas Hearns
        Like I said before. 250 have tried, and 250 have failed. Easy work. Stefl14 who!? All you motha ****as think he so great, cuz he hasn't fought me! Ya'll should support me, I'm American!

I fight for my health. Fights off....

Comment

I've been in with some guys who seemingly have a lot of power but never been "hurt"...Havent been in a 12 round orize fight getting lunched hundreds of times though...so yeah..untested. Lol. Power wise I think I'm good. Better than average and I get a lot of leverage on my lead hand hooks, especially to the bod. I guess i'd be like..Canelo. If he sucked...and thought he could be slick sometimes. Lmao

Comment

Chin hasn't really been tested. The shots I've taken, I feel I've handled well though. I think I have good power. I've been told that I do, and I feel like I can feel it when I hit. I'm right handed, but I've developed a very good left. It's funny because I'm just as confident with my left as I am with my right. I'm a big fan of my jab and hook.

Comment

.... Wish we could have a bscene tournament to see how posters who practition stack up in the squared circle. It wouldn't be pro grade but it would be interesting for bscene posters, I think.

Comment

I have the gift of gab like Jim Lampley, great footwork like Jim Lampley(when I left my daughter in a riot so I can be safe), power of Jim Lampley(Bang)

By the way I’m Jim Lampley

Comment

I have the gift of gab like Jim Lampley, great footwork like Jim Lampley(when I left my daughter in a riot so I can be safe), power of Jim Lampley(Bang)

By the way I’m Jim Lampley

Comment

Decent power with a good chin (for my level I guess). Never been hurt in sparring, never hurt in a street fight by punches. Got jumped once and got soccer kicked while on the ground multiple times by 2 dudes (got my ass kicked for sure ) on my chin/head and was never affected either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      You just admitted to being a glass chinned bum. My laser-like straight right would make you do the Harlem shake...
                      that doesnt mean im gonna stand in front of you with my hands down.

ill shut your body down with a left hook to the liver.

i dont wanna ruin that pretty face of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X