• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerra Chacal!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

"All substances given to Donaire be sent to us" how do you know they will send EVERY SINGLE ONE?

MJJ don't expect too much. You don't wanna be disappointed in the end.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I know, it sounds silly. Like Conte is going to send them a used bottle of Winstrol V. lol
      Funny if someone comes out dirty from all this.

@MJJ I've been very skeptical about this fight from the very beginning. Every other week something pops up, one thing after the other. You cant help but question if this will go thru. I think its pretty obvious Donaire don't want it. Idk why cause he has a legit chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye
        Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

Well that p1ssed on NoRigo Conaires bonfire

Can't wait for excuse #35

Wonder what it'll be ''can't sign, my pen has run out of ink''

Rigo is gonna lend him a pen and he'll be like: "Wait, this shiet is not in philipino, I want my agreement in philipino" #excusethirtysix
        I think its called Tagalog but once its translated he will say "wait this isn't my dialect!" Excuse #37.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

@MJJ I've been very skeptical about this fight from the very beginning. Every other week something pops up, one thing after the other. You cant help but question if this will go thru. I think its pretty obvious Donaire don't want it. Idk why cause he has a legit chance of winning.

We're on different sides of the fence..... But I don't see that at all

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
            Well that p1ssed on NoRigo Conaires bonfire

Can't wait for excuse #35

Wonder what it'll be ''can't sign, my pen has run out of ink''
            shut the **** up man

April 13 is less than 2 months away and Rigo STILL hasn't started the VADA testing. Wtf do you expect?

did donaire submit himself to year round testing just to have someone fight him doped up?

Comment

Donaire needs to stop speaking publicly on contract negotiations. That's twice he's looked like a damn fool between this situation and the Mares situation where he supposedly never received the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

We're on different sides of the fence..... But I don't see that at all
                You should step on this side then. All the clues are there. It started off with the HBO interviews and all the excuses. Once that was settled he came up with the venue bull****, he wanted China. After that was squashed he was complaining about the dates. Then it was testing and now he's jumping the gun trying to smear Rigo's rep and at the same time he said he was already looking for a different opponent (not sure if you caught the copy and paste from his page). If that's not clear enough then Idk what is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  I think its called Tagalog but once its translated he will say "wait this isn't my dialect!" Excuse #37.

they find some dude from his own village that can translate it to his dialect: "wait a minute, look at that tape, he fights like he's in the matrix, i hate that movie, my wife hates that movie, there's no way im acting in that movie" #excusethirtyeight

Comment

Tell you what, if these guys make it to their dresser room on fight night expect some controversy to go down that night as well. GUARANTEED.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Donaire needs to stop speaking publicly on contract negotiations. That's twice he's looked like a damn fool between this situation and the Mares situation where he supposedly never received the contract.
                      well rigo had the VADA contract for awhile now, but it's only NOW that he's asking for a spanish version of it...seriously? he couldn't have someone translate it to him during this time? maybe have a spanish and english speaking lawyer look over the contract for him...

i don't blame donaire for coming out and saying what he has said..press conference is supposed to be this thursday, but still rigo hasn't signed the VADA contract...

makes you think if rigo was postponing the signing in order to clean his system because had he signed it earlier the testing would start right away...

Comment

Working...
                      X