Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO Sexy Sergio went from the most loved to the most hated real quick.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO Sexy Sergio went from the most loved to the most hated real quick.

He's a ****ing gangster, more good looking than you haters, he's on ****ing fire right now (I mean he looked good beating a ****ing boring fighter) and should be P4P number one if Pac didn't fight shot fighters. All you pac fans got to quit talking **** about him and hating on him. It is what it is

Comment

sure sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
        He's a ****ing gangster, more good looking than you haters, he's on ****ing fire right now (I mean he looked good beating a ****ing boring fighter) and should be P4P number one if Pac didn't fight shot fighters. All you pac fans got to quit talking **** about him and hating on him. It is what it is
        When you hear things from his promoters' mouth like **** the #1 challenger out there (Because Pirog is better than Sturm) it's hard to be won over by a guy like this who doesn't want to act like a champ and fight guys his own size.

Comment

That is how it goes but that always makes the victories that much sweeter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              When you hear things from his promoters' mouth like **** the #1 challenger out there (Because Pirog is better than Sturm) it's hard to be won over by a guy like this who doesn't want to act like a champ and fight guys his own size.
              How is Pirog better than Sturm?

Sergio is no1, Sturm is no2

Comment

Martinez is a SWW and found a niche at MW. He recently has been at MW and ppl are pretending like he is a full fledge MW. Unfortunately for him the biggest money is Pac, Floyd, Cotto and possibly JCC jr. Sergio is 36 already and is looking to make big money.

Pirog is untested, he KOed a highly regarded prospect and hasn't done so much since. If Martinez defeats him they are going to say that Pirog was green.

The way I see it there is not much boxers at his weight class that can beat him, maybe Sturm or Kirkland if he gets fully back on track.

If you see Sergio has a hard time getting fights cause nobody really wants to fight him

Comment

because he's being a hypocrite. Dude claims he's too small for the SMW's but is challenging a tiny WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    How is Pirog better than Sturm?

Sergio is no1, Sturm is no2
                    I like Pirog but he really hasn't been tested

Comment

Working...
                    X