No announcement yet.

I bought Kinect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
    I agree, it has some potential. Alot better then Wii in my opinion.

Of course the launch games are going to be weak and some will be lousy. Once they learn how to use the power etc it should have some cool games.

I'm not sure I would want to play a first person shooter or Madden with the Kinnect . But a slower paced horror/mystery game would be fun. Hell maybe even Fight night down the road. The options will be interesting.

I enjoy a few of the games from The Kinnect sports game. The bowling etc is fun to just pick up and play with wife or kids.
    It is quite fun to play and ultimately that's why you have the system. I think that the potential for making big serious games is limited but I have big serious games that I can play. I don't need big serious games I have to stand up for as well!

People in the thunderdome seem to think you are a thumbs up ****sexual that enjoys making romance with big black men
    Hello Johnny Red-Bar. Is it inane and stupid comments like this that make everyone think that you are a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It is quite fun to play and ultimately that's why you have the system. I think that the potential for making big serious games is limited but I have big serious games that I can play. I don't need big serious games I have to stand up for as well!

No, I agree its a fun change of pace to say Black ops or Madden.

Do you have Xbox live? If so PM me your tag.

Comment

I was playin it with my friends at best buy today, it was pretty cool but not that responsive.

I didnt like how soccer felti hit the ball to aim towards the bottom corner and it wouldnt follow direction. boxing...you have to throw punches like a ****** if u wanna win.

Bowling was actually very very good.

didnt try other sports

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          I was playin it with my friends at best buy today, it was pretty cool but not that responsive.

I didnt like how soccer felti hit the ball to aim towards the bottom corner and it wouldnt follow direction. boxing...you have to throw punches like a ****** if u wanna win.

Bowling was actually very very good.

didnt try other sports

Yeah the simpler games on the sports pack are the better ones. Bowling, volleyball and track n field are fun. Table tennis is so so. Boxing and soccer are bad. Although the soccer mini game is decent.

Comment

I got it too. I bought Dance Central and Fighters uncaged, and it came with adventures. My girl LOVES Dance Central and my 6 year old LOVES adventures. Fighters uncaged is kinda wac tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
              I got it too. I bought Dance Central and Fighters uncaged, and it came with adventures. My girl LOVES Dance Central and my 6 year old LOVES adventures. Fighters uncaged is kinda wac tho.
              Yeah I heard alot of bad thing about that fighters game.

The game swill come around , we just have to be patient. By next fall I bet they have some pretty cool games for Kinnect

Comment

Working...
              X