No announcement yet.

190,000 guns lost in IRAQ by US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
    And you talk about uneducated? You're ****ing illiterate if you think I openly admitted to be a wannabe of piece of trash. Wannabe of piece of trash? What and who is piece of trash since I am a wannabe of such?

And for the record the Drought 3 mixtape is free
    I let you know that you are a ****** ass **** who I would skull**** in a matter of seconds, and you said "tell me something I don't know, welcome to last week."

In my book, that's saying "I'm a piece of ****, and yes I agree to those allegations."

You are a piece of trash, your mother is a piece of trash, and you're white.

Oh and as for the "Big Army man" statement, maybe you will recognize this.

And you don't wanna **** with a soldier,
    Use your head, or I'll take it off ya shoulders
    Run up in your house and shoot everyone
    That's sitting on the livingroom sofa,

Use your head, or ill take it off ya shoulders
    Mail it to your mom, put a dozen of roses

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      Actually here are more reputable links. Face it US is fkn up real bad in Iraq. I know u soldiers go out there and try to maintain a safe America but things are going from bad to worse:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20150013/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080501299.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/iraqunrestusweapons

It's a never ending war, and you're right it is going from bad to worse.

I was only saying, don't believe everything you read, but if it's on all of those websites, than damn, someone is messing up.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
        I let you know that you are a ****** ass **** who I would skull**** in a matter of seconds, and you said "tell me something I don't know, welcome to last week."

In my book, that's saying "I'm a piece of ****, and yes I agree to those allegations."

You are a piece of trash, your mother is a piece of trash, and you're white.

Oh and as for the "Big Army man" statement, maybe you will recognize this.

Use your head, or I'll take it off ya shoulders
        Run up in your house and shoot everyone
        That's sitting on the livingroom sofa,

Use your head, or ill take it off ya shoulders
        Mail it to your mom, put a dozen of roses
        I've heard it from many people now with these ****** insults, I am surprised no one has tried a new plan like Bush could use a new one for Iraq. Since you know so much more **** than us and you must have the connections with all those military heads, go tell him that the WMD propaganda bull**** just isn't working anymore.

Okay first, I was a wanna be piece of **** but now I am a piece of ****. Am I black now? Since, that must be what you were accusing me to being a wanna be of.

Your mother insults?

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
          I've heard it from many people now with these ****** insults, I am surprised no one has tried a new plan like Bush could use a new one for Iraq. Since you know so much more **** than us and you must have the connections with all those military heads, go tell him that the WMD propaganda bull**** just isn't working anymore.

Okay first, I was a wanna be piece of **** but now I am a piece of ****. Am I black now? Since, that must be what you were accusing me to being a wanna be of.

Your mother insults?
          Why are you even attempting to defend yourself, nobody on the boards likes you, you are a whining ****, you openly believe you are black or were meant to be born black, and you're just simply annoying. When I was attempting to give you tips for football, and everyone was making fun of you, I stuck up for you, but you go out of you way to make yourself look like an *******, it's sad.

Comment

typical military ****up. You have to consider it that when the pentagon can't account for what is called 1 trillion dollars over the last 20 years.
            Last edited by The Troll; 08-09-2007, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Thats not the only thing they have lost in Iraq, weapon stock piles, money, guns etc.. Just goes to show how they don't know what the **** they are doing over there!

Comment

Or I happen to be a Soldier in the U.S. Army, and probably know more about that **** than any of you here, excluding Army of One.
                Hey, just curious, where are you stationed?

And back to topic, it was the Iraqi's that lost all the weapons, not the US directly. Although it is our fault they are in such disarray.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
                  Hey, just curious, where are you stationed?

And back to topic, it was the Iraqi's that lost all the weapons, not the US directly. Although it is our fault they are in such disarray.
                  I leave for Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri September 18th, and will be back in Pennsylvania around Christmas, finish up my training at Ft. Leonard Wood, then i'll be doing my Airborne training, than off to my first assignment, which will be Germany, Iraq, North Korea, or Iran.

Comment

I leave for Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri September 18th, and will be back in Pennsylvania around Christmas, finish up my training at Ft. Leonard Wood, then i'll be doing my Airborne training, than off to my first assignment, which will be Germany, Iraq, North Korea, or Iran.
                    I see, good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X