Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Laker fans hate mentioneing Shaq???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    LMFAO

what leadership?

coming into camp fat and out of shape?
    kobe was a loner that didnt look up to nobody and had no t much to say but when it came to basketball as a young guy, kobe was even more driven than shaq cause kobes only passion was bassketball, shaq did have leadership but then he lost it cause his small big toe hurt, a ****in small big toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kobe plays through even more than that, hed have to get his legs broken to keep him out of games and even if his legs were broken , hed play with broken legs, thats the kind of leadership kobe brings, real passion

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      shaq was responsible for kobe's confidence?

another idiotic statement.

kobe if anything was TOO confident coming into the nba.

go google the story of kobe arguing with maxwell.

kobe was 16 and playing a pickup game with the sixers.

he wouldn't back down from a little argument with maxwell (a vet with 2 rings at the time)

a high school kid arguing with a nba vet.

yeah he needed shaq for his confidence. give me a break.
      To me that shows he was a punk kid, but to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        notice how yesterday and all days leading up to yesterday all Bully could talk about was the Celtics?

now he's back to licking Snaq's nuts and tryin to discredit Kobe...sad
        motherfucker supports 5 teams yet he always want to talk about the lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Once again read the post clearly, I said they young Kobe from 2001 when Shaq first came in. That Shaq would have won with McGrady or Carter (in their primes). Kobe is better than those two it isn't even close, but an inexperienced Kobe was on the level of those guys while they wer ein their primes.
          That's what I'm saying as well. I mean Kobe's rookie year there was a moment I think it was against SA in the playoffs where he missed 2 airballs to lose the series.

Most people looked at that and said the kid isn't ready, I looked at that and said WOW, this rook is coming in here and having the balls to take the last shots?

He never looked back and when he won his first title with Shaq, he was already the 2nd leading scorer and was ESSENTIAL in winning that title.

Again, I understand your point in the time frame you are putting it in but I still think you are underestimating Kobe even at that age. He is the most polished player I have ever seen at that young age, even more than Lebron because take away Lebron's incredible athleticism and he isn't the same player.

Kobe seems to be getting better with age and this year with a knee injury, he is having his best post season ever and that's because of his skill set.

Comment

To me that shows he was a punk kid, but to each his own.
            do you know the story?

go read it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              That's what I'm saying as well. I mean Kobe's rookie year there was a moment I think it was against SA in the playoffs where he missed 2 airballs to lose the series.

Most people looked at that and said the kid isn't ready, I looked at that and said WOW, this rook is coming in here and having the balls to take the last shots?

He never looked back and when he won his first title with Shaq, he was already the 2nd leading scorer and was ESSENTIAL in winning that title.

Again, I understand your point in the time frame you are putting it in but I still think you are underestimating Kobe even at that age. He is the most polished player I have ever seen at that young age, even more than Lebron because take away Lebron's incredible athleticism and he isn't the same player.

Kobe seems to be getting better with age and this year with a knee injury, he is having his best post season ever and that's because of his skill set.
              none of the lakers wanted to take the shot in crunch time that's why.

which is surprising since jones and van exel was good players.

people forget , there's a REASON why del harris put him in those situations.

he just didn't come through.

the kid practiced his 3's like crazy in the offseason though.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                Kobe's an ******* as well, he dissed colorado, it's fans, his endorsments and the lady's!
                you are from boston man, bird was a ******* too

Comment

Shaq was the best thing to happen to the lakers, and his leadership rubbed of on Kobe. If Shaq hadn't brought in all those rings would Kobe be as confident as he is now?

However Shaq is an ******* and he dissed the Lakers, their owner, the city of LA, and the fans aditionally.
                  Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  kobe was a loner that didnt look up to nobody and had no t much to say but when it came to basketball as a young guy, kobe was even more driven than shaq cause kobes only passion was bassketball, shaq did have leadership but then he lost it cause his small big toe hurt, a ****in small big toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kobe plays through even more than that, hed have to get his legs broken to keep him out of games and even if his legs were broken , hed play with broken legs, thats the kind of leadership kobe brings, real passion

Let me email Kobe and ask him if this is true, because last I heard he had a bad finger and sat out 2 games............so much for playing with a broken leg ehh if a sore finger is gonna bench him.

Comment

you are from boston man, bird was a ******* too
                    but he was a humble *******

Comment

kobe might have been lacking in the social dept. with his teammates.

he's been working on it though.

shaq gets no "leadership" points from me.

that came from phil if anything.

plus all those guys except kobe and fish were vets anyway.

fox , horry , shaw , harper....... how much "leadership" do you think shaq gave them.

Comment

Working...
                      X