Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel about Pacquiao vs Malignaggi on regular HBO as Pac's real finale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    He deserves no pay day

Same reason Khan didn't vs floyd

You don't chat **** about someone because you're jealous and then expect a pay day
    right!

it is stupid of paulie not to give floyd his evidences on pac roiding during the ped court case...

floyd would have given paulie big $$$ for that...

Comment

Pac would beat the eyebrows off him....damn too late someone already did....

Comment

for me its two fold. I dont like paulie and he talks mad **** about pacquaio so 1) i would like to see pacquaio straight up kill paulie in the ring but 2) the G in me says a better ultimate F U is not give this dude a dime worth of shine off you, so no fight for paulie.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing pacquiao beating paulie up. Maybe break his jaw as revenge. Been really put off paulie with his pacquiao obsession.

Comment

Pauline will KO PAC with memo in his corner.

This will be the "magic man's" greatest magic show!

Paulie's hands lifted after stopping PAC and saying "yo memo, I did it!" Rocky music plays in the back ground. Camera fades out, roll credits.

Comment

regular hbo??? the pacster on regular hbo as a real finale? this ninja smoking crack.

Comment

Give Paulie a payday after all the crap he talked? No freakin way.

Comment

I can also make a Thread titled "Floyd Vs. McGregor fight saves boxing" but I wouldn't do it because I don't have shlt in my brain like the TS.

Thread

Comment

90/10 split in Pacs favor then an embarrassing beating on Paulie would make me very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                      for me its two fold. I dont like paulie and he talks mad **** about pacquaio so 1) i would like to see pacquaio straight up kill paulie in the ring but 2) the G in me says a better ultimate F U is not give this dude a dime worth of shine off you, so no fight for paulie.
                      I'd rather see Pac fight him and punish him in the ring instead of just ignoring him flat out. Sure, Paulie would get paid but he'd lose the fight and pretty much lose everything on the negotiation table. Pac could make him his b*tch if he wanted to. Give him like a 85/15 split. Force him to fight on HBO. Force him to fight at some funky catchweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X