Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Crawford's Style is Very Difficult For Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Crawford's Style is Very Difficult For Manny Pacquiao

BoxingScene.com and other media outlets caught up with former four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez shortly after Manny Pacquiao won a twelve round unanimous decision over Tim Bradley to close their trilogy on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford's style is going to be difficult for just about anyone. But we've yet to see him in there with an elite on the big stage. Look forward to it.
    Last edited by PowerFlow; 04-13-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Crawford hasn't fight anybody to say that he can beat Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by SugaROIDS View Post
        Crawford hasn't fight anybody to say that he can beat Pacquiao
        exactly. Let this guy fight two or three guys his size that can actually fight, Not Dierry John and a featherweight Gamboa. Let this guy earn his payday.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFlow View Post
          Crawford's style is going to be difficult for just about anyone. But we've yet to see him in there with an elite on the big stage. Look forward to it.
          Believe it or not, I can see Crawford beating Pac. Crawford is a damn smart fighter and has power. The only way I see Crawford winning is if he gets into a firefight with Pac. Crawford gets stubborn sometimes and would start letting go of his defense and start going to exchanges and will get hit. Fortunately for him, it has always gone his way during these exchanges. But if that was Pac in the other end, Crawford would get dropped.

Comment

That Omaha dude fight too good... Too good for the manny & the Marquez...

Bud ain't no dud!!! Leave PAC alone.. PAC knocked down Bradley and Spoon's LGBT dreams...

War PAC!!!

Comment

How? Crawford likes to get punched in the face.

He's perfect for Manny. Would be a fun fight

Comment

If Manny wants one last mega-fight, he should fight Terence Crawford for the Jr. WW title! I think it would be an excellent fight, very easy to make happen, and it should've happened on Saturday, April 9, 2016! No one was fooled by Bradley beating a fat, out-of-shape, Brandon Rios. We saw the beat down by Provodnikov, and we saw him rocked by Vargas, and no one believes Bradley won the first fight. If Manny wants another big payday, he should consider fighting Terence Crawford @ 140!

Comment

I agree. I think Crawford is fast and smart and gets his range right. Obviously he lacks experience but his style imo would pose problems.
                  Id like to see him fight Bradley.

Comment

Crawford is a decent fighter who has done nothing to show us he can beat elite talent...YET. A fighter of Pacquaio's caliber has just too many tricks in the bag to confidently say Crawford gives him any kind of trouble at all at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X