No announcement yet.

Canelo-Khan. Not nearly as bad as Floyd-JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    did floyd mayweather want the pacquiao fight?

evidently he should have fought golovkin.
    He didn't get it so he moved up and fought Canelo and Cotto. He chased the big fights by moving up to 154. This is too damn easy.

And besides, the fight should have happened in 2009. Both them dudes can kiss my ass for milking their careers and getting the ultimate cash out at the end. But boxing is a business, congrats to both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      This fool got mad and wrote a mega titan graph

your brain must work slowly. that's 250 words . too much for you?

now show me some rounds where floyd walked canelo down

Comment

He didn't get it so he moved up and fought Canelo and Cotto. He chased the big fights by moving up to 154. This is too damn easy.

And besides, the fight should have happened in 2009. Both them dudes can kiss my ass for milking their careers and getting the ultimate cash out at the end. But boxing is a business, congrats to both of them.

why not move up two weight classes and fight golovkin? that's what khan is doing.

Comment

your brain must work slowly. that's 250 words . too much for you?

now show me some rounds where floyd walked canelo down
          I knew that's why you got your panties in a bunch in this thread. Still mad about being exposed for that stuipd one dimensional comment. "All he does is box doe"....

Keep fighting to preserve that internet reputation.

Comment

if it's so f#cking easy how about you show me some rounds where floyd mayweather walked canelo down? PBP.

Comment

the fight hasn't even happened yet. khan's still got to go out there and do worse than marquez, who landed no significant punches and was dropped. if khan finishes the fight he'll probably do more damage to canelo than marquez did to mayweather, IE he'll have done better. styles make fights.

canelo isn't the agressor a lot of you gusy think he is, or should be. he's a boxer. he'll box with khan until khan gets hurt and stopped. khan will probably beat him to the punch early on, but canelo's timing might get hte better of him.

people who call floyd's win over marquez a great one will have to go through some hoops to allow their love of floyd mayweather to manifest. we're seeing that in the thread.

i'm still holding out hope that the commission puts a stop to this fight. canelo can't be creating his own weight classes when he's the middleweight champion of the world. at least floyd mayweather needed a tune up. that's the saving grace of the marquez fight, which was a sham, a horrid mismatch, and a disgrace otherwise.
              Well I'm just talking about the mismatch going in. I mean, Oscar getting his zombie ass kicked by Pacquiao doesn't make that fight suddenly forgivable. It is still a horrible cherry pick that can't be defended.

However Khan does, it doesn't change that Saul Alvarez bringing up a welterweight who is unproven at welterweight and hasn't won an important fight in like 5 years to challenge for the middleweight championship is worse than Mayweather's decision to fight Marquez. At least Marquez was the best in his division, a much better fighter, and Mayweather was coming back from retirement. It's not a great win, and he did pick on a lightweight, but the circumstances are more easily defensible than Alvarez/Khan.

And let's be honest, Khan's getting destroyed. He offers nothing but speed, and it doesn't matter when Alvarez's skill level is so much more. He'll easily control distance, make Khan miss, and crush him with whatever the hell he wants.

Comment

if it's so f#cking easy how about you show me some rounds where floyd mayweather walked canelo down? PBP.
                We've discussed this already. We just use the term walking down differently. I can live with a disagreement of word choice.

You on the other hand, have to live with calling two versatile, fighters that can be effective from all ranges, one-dimensional fighters.

This argument was last year and you still butthurt. You made a dumb ass comment. Let it go dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Everybody knows the best way to prepare for GGG is by fighting Khan.
                  to be honest, BillyC said (and i agree) there is no way to prepare for someone like GGG. kind of like there is no way to truly prepare for someone like mayweather or paquio

Comment

I knew that's why you got your panties in a bunch in this thread. Still mad about being exposed for that stuipd one dimensional comment. "All he does is box doe"....

Keep fighting to preserve that internet reputation.
                    PBP.

you didn't even read my responses in that thread, and you're not reading them now. that's a white flag. you didn't even show up to the fight, and now you're claiming you won

you genuinely don't have any content to offer.

you've got an opportunity to talk about how floyd mayweather is a well rounded fighter in the context of historic, well rounded welterweights, paricutlarly tommy hearns, ray leonard, and ray robinson. prove it. you're also welcome to show me some rounds where floyd mawyeather walked canelo down, which is what that thread was really about!

now show me some rounds! let's see what you've got! prove me wrong. don't just say i'm wrong and act like that is suffient. you talk about content like it is a bad thing. you talk about talking boxing, or understanding its history, like it's a bad thing.

hit the @ new engalnd button when you are done, and i will get back to it shortly. don't be a p#ssy. let's see what you've got!

Comment

why not move up two weight classes and fight golovkin? that's what khan is doing.
                      That's why Khan is a warrior and I'm supporting his effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X