No announcement yet.

got sukked on a chinese new year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] got sukked on a chinese new year

but half-way she sed she nid to leave coz gon be late for work... and maybe we can finish it off continue next week... im like wtf.... i say look 5min imma bust a nut... she said.. wtf bruh im already late i gona be fired. I was fukin mad pissed now i have to finish dis chit on pronsites... so shud i still hope for a next week or nah??

I got head last night too before tha lady friend went to a concert last night. I stayed home and played gta and watched boxing on hbo go.

Comment

If u are close & she wont finish u off, stick a finger up ur butt dude. Go all Moby Dick, you'll be all "THAR SHE BLOWSSS" and spatter the walls with ur seed.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
        If u are close & she wont finish u off, stick a finger up ur butt dude. Go all Moby Dick, you'll be all "THAR SHE BLOWSSS" and spatter the walls with ur seed.
        Nah that's fucked. ***** has to know it's a privilege for her to have you bust inside of her. When you're done they need to thank you for letting them have your valuable seed,

Comment

Nobody gives a flying fuck

Comment

hope you had a great time

Comment

Dude, chinese new year is amazing.

Comment

I once got with a Chinese girl on their New Year.

I asked her for a 69, and she gave me pork fried rice.

Comment

it is the year of the sheep.

i hope you bought lambchop some hay first like a true gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                  X