Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd may need to consider retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is considering retirement. . it's true though, I don't even see the snap in his punches like he had in as little far back as the canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Honestly....the Floyd i saw tonight does not beat Manny
      Who knows what PAC shows us in the Algieri fight? That might change your opinion.

Comment

Floyd has enough left to still beat Cotto, Garcia, Khan and Pac as a parting F*** you to the haters.

Comment

Yeah he's done. He can still beat B-level opponents like Maidana (with maximum focus)..

But that guy is getting absolutely crushed by Pac Man these days.

Only chance he has now to achieve his goal is to bum the rest of the way to 50-0.

I already know he will engineer some way out of a Pac fight and probably take on someone like Khan where he is assured a KO win for a change.

Disgraceful!

Comment

Larry, you're sounding like Hectari lol. Floyd only has two fights left, he'll be fine.

And if a younger fighter just so happens to beat him, they will turn into boxing's new PPV star.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
              Floyd has enough left to still beat Cotto, Garcia, Khan and Pac as a parting F*** you to the haters.
              T-ROLL!

Comment

That left hand of Manny is waiting to meet Mayweather's right cheek.

Comment

Mayweather looked his age tonight for sure but there's no shame in that because no one can out run father time forever. I think Mayweather knows he's declining so it'll be interesting to see who he fights next May.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    That left hand of Manny is waiting to meet Mayweather's right cheek.
                    Agreed

Except we all know that Floyd would never have the balls to be in the same state as him let alone share the ring.

Comment

Floyd is still fast but he is definitely shot.

Plus was floyd about to hit the booty dew at the end of round 2 or 3 when he got hit in the corner?

But still an easy win for mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X