Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez, Alvarado Go Face To Face at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is also weighing less than he did for his last three fights. nearly 3 pounds I'm sure he's focusing more on speed in this fight. Who knows if he was juicing, he got tested the same way pacquiao has been getting tested for the last 10 plus years

Comment

sorry but this is pure roids i have seen people using roids and that is what they look like. pacs just been doing it longer...

you see Cotto with the natural look thats a fighter with out roids and pac well lets just say ROIDS

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

sorry but this is pure roids i have seen people using roids and that is what they look like. pacs just been doing it longer...

you see Cotto thats a fighter with out roids and pac well lets just say ROIDS
        Why are you talking about Pac? This thread has nothing to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Seriously, who can dispute Marquez wasn't juiced up for the Pacquiao fight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          People who want concrete evidence, like a failed test, will dispute any bull**** speculation. So reasonable adults who are not fans boys will dispute you.

Comment

pretty simple why .:: JSFD26 ::. put up a pic of pac and marquez roiding up but only stated marquez was roiding and not pac i was just being fair and pointing out that pac was also roiding

Comment

Originally posted by King Stannis View Post
              Why are you talking about Pac? This thread has nothing to do with him.
              You can't talk about roids without talking about Pac

Comment

90% of elite boxers are on something...jmm looks like hes just come off strong peds

side effects or something

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Pacquiao has always had the physique unlike Marquez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  http://ringtalk.com/wordpress/http:/...nny-ripped.jpg

He has? Since when? Not to mention his calves have tripled in size.

Comment

All rounds action fight I bet. I got Marquez winning. Jmm is waaaay smarter than Rios not as much volume but better speed & combos about the smame pop. Plus I truly believe Provodnikov ruined big Mike. Brunette girl is gorgeous with a perfect gap

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                      90% of elite boxers are on something...jmm looks like hes just come off strong peds

side effects or something
                      I agree. I remember when Canseco came out in baseball and said 85% of ball players were on the juice. If ball players were trying to get an advantage, I could only imagine in boxing were physic, endurance, strength and power really matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X