No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Want To Move Up, I Struggled To Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Want To Move Up, I Struggled To Make Weight

Cuba's Guillermo Rigondeaux beat Nonito Donaire by a unanimous decision on Saturday to retain his WBA junior featherweight world title and hand the Filipino his first loss in 12 years. Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Rigondeaux recovered from an earlier knockdown to win the 12-round bout at Radio City Music Hall on all three judges' scorecards, 114-113, 115-112 and 116-111.

The 32-year-old Rigondeaux remained undefeated as a pro, improving to 12-0 with eight knockouts. He also took Donaire's WBO version of the belt. The Cuban defector Rigondeaux went down from a left hook in the 10th round but dominated the 12th. Thirty-year-old Donaire came into the bout riding a brilliant 30-fight win streak. He dropped to 31-2 with 20 knockouts. Donaire's only previous loss was March 10, 2001 in his second pro fight. [Click Here To Read More]

riiiiiiight

Comment

Should have moved up before you got embarrassed...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        riiiiiiight
        "I don't wanna make any excuses but these last three fights my shoulder bbeeleelhrelrhelrhkwlkehr;lsekr;lejr;lskejr...." Get da fuk outta here wit dat shet. U made me embarrassed as a Donaire fan, NONITO!

Comment

This guy had just moved UP to this weight and now saying he has trouble making it GTFO w your excuses and 3 year old shoulder injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            "I don't wanna make any excuses but these last three fights my shoulder bbeeleelhrelrhelrhkwlkehr;lsekr;lejr;lskejr...." Get da fuk outta here wit dat shet. U made me embarrassed as a Donaire fan, NONITO!
            My shoulder, my weight, fell in love with power, blah blah blah....those bullshit tweets about 3mil contract with Mares, blah blah blah....

Comment

Y y y I think donaire needs to wipe his lips coz he's talking ****... U gt dealt with it take a real man to admit defeat if u won you'd be saying I told you so, bt you didn't! Flash is trash HEAD DOWN clown!

Comment

Donaire: I Want To Move Up, I Struggled To Make Weight
                Translation.
                I don't want no more of Rigo.

Comment

But his shoulder tho...

GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                    My shoulder, my weight, fell in love with power, blah blah blah....those bullshit tweets about 3mil contract with Mares, blah blah blah....
                    Donaire just had a bad night and sugar ray robinson once said "if a boxer has a bad night but still gets a knock down, take the round of the knock down, multiply it by .5 and you will get the round he will stop that same fighter in his next fight" so donaire will be just fine and probably stop rigondeaux in round 5 if there is a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X