Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout: Saul Says Trout Will Feel Payback!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
    pinche PR hater butt hurt cotto lost and dont want to see a mexican beat the guy who beat their war torn fighter.

PURO PINCHE CANELO CABRONES!

all the canelo haters will be silent on 4/21....PR fans too....
    If Canelo wins, I'll gladly shut my mouth and give him props. He's not going to though. Cotto's win over freaking Yuri Foreman is better than anything Canelo's ever done. Maybe the Rhodes win is equal. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
      pinche PR hater butt hurt cotto lost and dont want to see a mexican beat the guy who beat their war torn fighter.

PURO PINCHE CANELO CABRONES!

all the canelo haters will be silent on 4/21....PR fans too....
      Simon ese... this is the same crap stain PR that support that hype job Danny Garcia!!! War Canelo!!! show the World your the Mas Chingon!

Comment

It's time for Canelo to show the world what he is made of but there will always be haters...even when he KO's Trout. PacMan eliminated all the competition put in front of him but still there were all these so called Boxing experts that refused to give him his due. Thats life!

Comment

I hope Trout whoops his ass

Comment

I can't wait for this one. Canelo is FINALLY fighting a quality opponent in their prime. I see this being a classic. Trout by decision.

Comment

canelo is in the avenge my family name business. sounds like a line from one of those old school friday night black belt special movies.but it will be a very good fight.in my opinion.if trout can control the fight with his style and skill.he can win a decision.if canelo gets inside to the body.he can stop trout.

Comment

not feeling the Trout hype at all
                Alvarez has a shit resume, but he's a good fighter
                Trout is dull and beat a shot Cotto, he's no big deal
                this is only notable for Trout being an actual legit opponent for Alvarez
                expecting a clear win by Alvarez on points in this one

Comment

Hey you, haters!...you have to understand this: Saul canelo alvarez is the present and future of boxing...you will have to swallow him for the next 10 years...do not make it so hard on yourselves! Trout will be demolish by a hungry beast...did you get it?

Comment

If canelo really cared about his brother, it wouldn't have taken dis long to avenge him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
                      I don't think Canelo is so much upset about Trout beating his brother as he is that Austin ruined a big payday for him against Cotto. I have to imagine that Canelo would have made a hell of a lot more $ against Cotto, probably a PPV fight.
                      Good observation

Comment

Working...
                      X