Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will be remembered as...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's just that the catchweight advantages Manny had over previous fighters finally caught up to him.

Comment

the poll is great!:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        This^^^^^^^^^

The celebration will be short-lived, but then it will dawn on him and his fans that this is the Pacman he ducked for years and accused of cheating. What is he going to say now? That Pac is no longer on the juice and JMM is?
        u guys are hilarious!!!!!!!

Comment

I get why the TS and the others feel the way they do. Outside the ring, Floyd comes off as a braggart, punk, and an azzhole. He's easy to hate. But none of that can change the fact that inside the ring he is ultra talented. But to consistantly claim he ducked Pac is rediculous. From the begining Floyd flat offered take the test, Pac gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Team Mayweather never waivered on this offer and it was Team Pac that passed. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/3 of that. IMO, Floyd would have handled Pac easily. The main tools JMM used to be competitive vs Pac (excellent balance and superior coordination) are things Floyd has an abundance of. Throw in great hand and foot speed and I think Floyd would have beaten Pac at any stage of their careers

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            I get why the TS and the others feel the way they do. Outside the ring, Floyd comes off as a braggart, punk, and an azzhole. He's easy to hate. But none of that can change the fact that inside the ring he is ultra talented. But to consistantly claim he ducked Pac is rediculous. From the begining Floyd flat offered take the test, Pac gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Team Mayweather never waivered on this offer and it was Team Pac that passed. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/3 of that. IMO, Floyd would have handled Pac easily. The main tools JMM used to be competitive vs Pac (excellent balance and superior coordination) are things Floyd has an abundance of. Throw in great hand and foot speed and I think Floyd would have beaten Pac at any stage of their careers
            floyd did duck pacqauio and i dont agree floyd would've done the same koing pac ...floyd does'nt have one punch power that jmm showed last night for some reason..he's not as versatile couter puncher as jmm and is defenitely not a combination puncher like jmm...he would've beat him by points tho

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              That is true. I'd say Pac would have lost to Floyd in less humiliating fashion and for much, much more money.

Comment

lmao, pac boys ain't gonna **** right for a week.

Comment

Mayweather won't be remembered as a chicken but he definitely will not be remembered with the same reverance he enjoys today.

Many years down the line most of his victories will be like who? What? How old was he then?

Legends like Morales, Barrera, JMM, Pacquiao all have much greater legacies doing what some felt was impossible. None of them cared about protecting their stupid 0.

Comment

Working...
                  X