No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero, Berto Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Berto will be huffing and puffing by the end of round 4. I still think he'll beat Guerrero though.
    He'll be huffing and puffing after his first combination.

Comment

Berto a dirty cheat or loud mouth Guerrero. I really don't know who I want to win. A double KO pref

Comment

i predict a shhity & boring fight

Comment

Pick 'em fight. I'm leaning towards Guerrero and Quintana.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Guerrero is a former featherweight who skipped 140 and went straight to 147 after a long layoff. He gets mad props for fighting a dangerous and big welterweight like Andre Berto.

But man Berto has a big ass jaw and chin, it just shows even if you have a big jaw doesn't mean you hare an iron chin cause he gets hurt a lot in fights.

his chin might not be iron, but it's what i call "solid" for a contender at 147

guerrero won't be hurting him unless he's really able to let his hands go and put shots together.

Comment

Guerrero and Thurman handle business. Thurman by KO and Guerrero by Decision

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Damn near everyone is rolling with Berto. Based on what? His best win is against, what, Juan Urango? Zaveck? He went life and death with Collazo and get beat down by Ortiz.

In my eyes it's a pick 'em.
                I think Berto wins based on speed. I would bet Berto wins by KO, but I don't have enough chips on the table.

Comment

Working...
                X