No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs. Maidana: Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander vs. Maidana: Trainers Prediction Roundtable

John Scully (Maidana): “I think I’ll go with Maidana. My gut feeling is that Alexander might be in a little bit of a rut. I just like Maidana’s power. A lot of the luster was taken off of Alexander, and I think mentally that might affect him. He seems like the type of guy, he really enjoyed the status he had, and now that that’s been stripped away, and to come back right away with a guy like Maidana, I think maybe it might’ve been too big of a fight too soon for him. I see a decision. Devon’s still a good fighter. He’s cagey enough and slick enough to get through the rounds.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Maidiana sucks

Comment

Damnit all i can see is Devon winning on points.People here saying Maidana will KO Devon are underrating how tough Devon is.If Maidana KOs Devon that for me would be a huge statement.Come on Chino

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Maidiana sucks
        And you arrivedTo this conclusion by...? B/c IMO, I believe that Devon folded with the pressure Bradley placed on him; and Maidana will put even more pressure on him than Bradley could. When Devon feels the power Maidana pops him with, Devon will fold faster than a 7,2 hand in Hold'm.

Comment

500 mil on Alexander. Any takers?

Comment

I got Maidana! Looking to bet some points. If interested let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
              And you arrivedTo this conclusion by...? B/c IMO, I believe that Devon folded with the pressure Bradley placed on him; and Maidana will put even more pressure on him than Bradley could. When Devon feels the power Maidana pops him with, Devon will fold faster than a 7,2 hand in Hold'm.
              Bradley can box...Maidiana cant.big difference

Comment

Maidana cares not about winning some mortal boxing contest. . . He is not like puny humans with their flyswatters. . . He comes to HURT you. . To take your soul, and to claim the soul of your first born son. . .

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
                  No way does Maidana and his slow feet apply more pressure then Bradley..People are so confused on this site...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Maidana cares not about winning some mortal boxing contest. . . He is not like puny humans with their flyswatters. . . He comes to HURT you. . To take your soul, and to claim the soul of your first born son. . .
                    Sounds good,can't wait to see what ya post if Maidana loses...

Comment

Working...
                    X