New Videos: Floyd Training For Victor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s gettin turned on by this

Comment

1:40-2:15 of the 2nd vid was dope, floyd is looking good. can't wait to see what ortiz is able to give him on fight night.

and yeah, it was the day he invited the british fans. still, pretty cool footage to see.

Comment

All the parrying he did was great. Parrying is one of his main defenses against southpaws.

Comment

yawn same old jokes ... ive read that joke over 500 times now already move on.

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          Floyd's in the gym?

Wasn't he challenging cops to fight at a brawl in a Vegas strip club just recently?

Funny how quick cops are to taser any person regardless of age or gender for even the slightest defiance....but with lil'Floyd, it's hands off all the way...funny how that works...

Comment

Originally posted by I am God
            but why is roger doing the mitts in the orthodox stance?
            Their flashy mittwork is just done for show and cardio.

Roger May told listeners once in a radio interview that they do more conventional padwork when the cameras aren't rolling.

Comment

Ortiz is getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Ortiz is getting stopped.
                THIS^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  His rope routine is crazy awesome. Nobody in the sport can touch that.

people might get stuck into me for this, but his routine is fairly easy to replicate......i can actually skip the way he does, though i'm not as fluid, fast or consistent, and i can't pull the move where he transitions from skipping forward to backward the way he did on the Hatton 24/7. The crossovers whilst doing high knees, the side to sides and cans aren't that hard.

Comment

its choreography. i mean its nice to look at but pacs training is alot more entertaining than that pitty pat *****.
                    Last edited by KING MEAT; 08-15-2011, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Anyone that says Floyd is not one of the coldest of this generation (if not the coldest) is simply stupid...

Floyd looking ready as hell!

Comment

Working...
                      X