Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Rips Bradley, Alexander, Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    that's how much you know about boxing,he fought pacquiao weight drained he was on a diet instead of getting ready for a fight and your proud of him getting beat up

ironic that you say this when its a known fact that Oscar tried to cherry pick pacquaio and straight out ducked margarito. Oscar plan was to knock pacquaio out and then fight ricky hatton right after(which means oscar was trying to go back at 147 and compete). Yes Oscar deserve that beat down for that cherry pick fight that completely back fired on him. Did you see the odds in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      stop twisting it. Amir wants Bradley not Alexander. Prior to Bradley-Alexander, Amir said he'd rather fight Alexander because its an easier fight but he would fight the winner regardless of who it is. After Bradley-Alexander was done he stated he wanted Bradley.

Posters like you make me sick.
      How did I twist it? I stated EXACTLY what he said. Just because your love of Amir blinds you of all else, doesn't mean that he is a saint.

Posters like me make you sick? LMAO! Why, because I dare to not slather Amir Khan the way you do in every single one of your posts? The guy who says "I love Amir Khan and I'm gonna hug his nuts till I die." And I make you sick? Get real.

When it comes to Khan, you take peoples opinions way too personal. Get over yourself cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        How did I twist it? I stated EXACTLY what he said. Just because your love of Amir blinds you of all else, doesn't mean that he is a saint.

Posters like me make you sick? LMAO! Why, because I dare to not slather Amir Khan the way you do in every single one of your posts? The guy who says "I love Amir Khan and I'm gonna hug his nuts till I die." And I make you sick? Get real.

When it comes to Khan, you take peoples opinions way too personal. Get over yourself cupcake.
        I don't mind critics or evem Khan-haters but I do mind it when people take things out of context or only take parts they like out of an interview. Amir will fight Bradley in 2011. Bookmark this page.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          This is coming for a guy who quit on the stool against a lightweight moving up 2 weight classes to fight him and a guy who dresses up as a woman. Oscar can't say **** about another figher quitting.
          this dude right here is obsessed with oscar thats why he talks **** about him, oscar just aying what everyone was thinking after those two fights so go complain somewhere else b*tch, bringing something up that isnt even mention in the story

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Wow. you win the award for dumbest poster on this forum.
            actually you won it for saying pacs name where they dont even mention his name in the story, that there sir tells me ur up his ass right now

Comment

Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
              This must be the first time I've ever agreed with Oscar on anything, Maidana or Matthysse would give Bradley and Alexander hell
              i agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                Didnt Oscar run against Tito? Did he forget that.
                ya oscar schooled him until he ****in decided he could win by not doing anything and run around like a ***** lol

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Oscar didnt say anything bad about Bradley !! He called him a terrific fighter on Twitter !! The "strap their jock" comment was aimed at Alexander !!
                  He called Alexander a quitter. He said when you're a fighter and a true warrior, you fight till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
                    This must be the first time I've ever agreed with Oscar on anything, Maidana or Matthysse would give Bradley and Alexander hell
                    so true! i finally agree with oscar i like where his head is on this one

Comment

Neither fighter is promoted by Golden Boy, so of course he's going to have negative comments. He'll be looking to sign Bradley, when his contract expires, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X