This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    I've heard that Asians are the worst...you know we're cheap as ****. Personally though, I feel bad when I don't leave a tip. As far as pizza goes, I usually tip 2 or 3 bucks. Thought that was the norm?
    I haven't delivered to many asians so I can't say. But some of my co workers used to joke that chinese were the worst tippers. I've gotten better tips from asians than blacks. Blacks are the absolute worst. You're lucky if you get a tip from a black person.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I always tip 5-10 dollars Pizza delivery guys work hard for there money,driving around like maniacs to get your food to you hot,i did it for awhile years ago.
      LMFAO, work hard deliverin pizza? Do you break a sweat when you do that too? LOL

Go work a construction job, real mans job

Comment

i tip 3 or 4 dollars when i order pizza

Comment

Why pay someone MORE money to do the job they already gettin paid for, when G Doggy Dog does construction no one comes by and gives G Doggy Dog 10 bucks out of nowhere for doin a standup job roofing a house

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            LMFAO, work hard deliverin pizza? Do you break a sweat when you do that too? LOL

i have worked construction for 10 years what do you know about it,as for delivering pizzas those dudes live off of those tips,if you stiff them your just a stingy piece of sht.

Comment

reported,,,,

Comment

G Doggy Dog doesnt tip, you getting a base salary and if you dont like non-tippers...GTFO AND GET A DIFFERENT JOB
                you're a douche then.

no ifs and buts about it.

Comment

Why pay someone MORE money to do the job they already gettin paid for, when G Doggy Dog does construction no one comes by and gives G Doggy Dog 10 bucks out of nowhere for doin a standup job roofing a house
                  Service jobs usually depend on their tips idiot. If it wasn't for what they do and the tips they should make, we'd be paying 3-4 dollars more at least for pizza or steak and eggs.

Comment

Pizza delivery can be a challenging job. You're weaving in and out of traffic. Looking out for cops and traffic all the while trying to connect areas together to get around as fast as possible.

Listen to people that have actually done it. You have no basis to make an opinion on the matter if you've never done it yourself.

Comment

Different industries, if you order a pizza or go to a bar be prepaired to tip,plus a lot of pizza joints make you pay for the gas.

Comment

Working...
                      X