No announcement yet.

How hypocritical of Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hypocritical of Manny

To sue the Mayweather camp for defemation and then talk about making a potential fight with Paulie Malinaggi, someone who has gone on record (unlike Floyd) claiming that Manny is on steroids...

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      Good point.
      How is it hypocritical?

He hasn't said he refuses to fight Mayweather because of the allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        To sue the Mayweather camp for defemation and then talk about making a potential fight with Paulie Malinaggi, someone who has gone on record (unlike Floyd) claiming that Manny is on steroids...
        Well it's arum making it and Manny hasn't approved it yet. Malignaggi is an option low risk low reward i think. Whose other high reward fighters out to match pac right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
          How is it hypocritical?

if he sues mayweather, that all but means the fight is off. and why isn't he suing malignaggi then?

Comment

Mayweather is a big fight, Malagnaggi isn't. This way, Manny gets a chance to beat the crap out of him. I just hope he gets all the blood tests done before he goes roughshod on Malignaggi's arse.

Comment

How is it hypocritical?

He is suing him. Why has he not attempted to sue Paulie? Instead, he is going to fight him!

I would love for Paulie to demand the US doping agency to be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                if he sues mayweather, that all but means the fight is off. and why isn't he suing malignaggi then?
                You don't know that.

And he hasn't even filed a lawsuit, so at this point he isn't suing anyone.

It's all just talk at this point. But keep hating, I know you can't resist.

Comment

Well isn't Mayweather Sr the only one he can sue?

I haven't heard Floyd or GBP flat out say Manny is on roids or something...

I personally think its a ***** move...

Manny would be better off trying to make Floyd pay in the ring...

Comment

You don't know that.

And he hasn't even filed a lawsuit, so at this point he isn't suing anyone.

It's all just talk at this point. But keep hating, I know you can't resist.
                    yea that is why i said IF he sues. learn to read

Comment

Working...
                    X