No announcement yet.

If you aren't happy with yourself, do you pop painkillers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If you aren't happy with yourself, do you pop painkillers

Or do you pray to God for the strength to better yourself?

Or will the "theory of painkillers" help you make it through the day????????

I work out when I'm pissed. The adrenaline helps.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I work out when I'm pissed. The adrenaline helps.
      ahaha...well i do something similar, i clean. obsessively. lol.

but truthfully, painkillers are for killing pain. and sometimes you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
        ahaha...well i do something similar, i clean. obsessively. lol.
        Do you use Clorox?????? Becuase if so then you are using science therefore you can't believe in god!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I havent popped pills since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
            Do you use Clorox?????? Becuase if so then you are using science therefore you can't believe in god!!!!!!!!!!
            yes ofcourse i use bleach. i love the smell of diluted bleach, its like a chlorine pool. brings me back to my childhood. and yeah,i know its bad for the environment. but its...the best.

*sigh*

oh well. im not a nazi environmentalist. i do what i can...i dont wanna give up bleach

and i know youre being jokey. but heres the deal with me and god.

i believe in him, he believes in me, and we stay out of each others way.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
              yes ofcourse i use bleach. i love the smell of diluted bleach, its like a chlorine pool. brings me back to my childhood. and yeah,i know its bad for the environment. but its...the best.

oh well. im not a nazi environmentalist. i do what i can...i dont wanna give up bleach
              The smell of bleach is also bad for your health, my dear.....however the nazi tree-huggers just want your carbon footprint lowered. Drive a smart car and you'll be morally qualified to use as much bleach as you please

Comment

I box, I work out, I lead the way of the warrior as every day is the fight with myself.

Comment

I take paroxetine instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
                    I take paroxetine instead.
                    Fluoxetine for me. but only like 5 days a month when im crazy before i get my period. its to balance out all htose ridiculous female hormones.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    The smell of bleach is also bad for your health, my dear.....however the nazi tree-huggers just want your carbon footprint lowered. Drive a smart car and you'll be morally qualified to use as much bleach as you please
                    so like my 4WD durango aint considered smart, huh? didnt think so. but i need it in the winter.

anyway. i dont wanna be morally qualified. i wanna rebel. i wanna use my bleach just cos i wanna smell it and cos it gets things bleachy clean.

and..and...so what if its not good for my health. its killing GERMS!!! how can that not be good!

besides. we all gotta die somehow.

hmpf.

Comment

Working...
                    X