No announcement yet.

It begins. France bombs Raqqa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I consider it a badge of honor to be called crazy. After all, 2 days after an attack on France, the French decide to bomb isis. They knew where they were. They had the means, they did nothing.

Not intentionally?? I guess you know that. it's rather obvioous to me they did.

I'm crazy, you're a sheep. Tomatoe/tomatoe
    no nitwit.

i was talking about muslim extremists showing up.

every arab/muslim conflict the isis/al qaeda types show up.

france has been bombing isis since last year.

that is actually isis excuse for the paris attacks.

Comment

Soon there will be more terror attacks in France.
      The perfect storm. Lots of Proxy wars going on in the Middle East!

The gloves are off!

Comment

Glad to see France doing something about the dirty sand monkeys. I had been waiting for Israel to take action and they never did. It looks as if WWIII is unfolding before our very eyes gentlemen, this should be exciting.

Comment

We'll bomb our way out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            We'll bomb our way out!
            like using napalm to quell a fire.

ISIS is a result of a particular set of circumstances, not the cause. Destroy them and another version will take its place.

Comment

Actually, Russia has been giving isis the business, the US and company were funding them.
              Oh god another ****ing moron, look at the amount of strikes Russia has done to other groups vs ISIS. There are lot more on other groups, so they're far from giving them the business. Oh and ISIS abandoned all those positions too, because they knew that they're not hard to find. EVERYONE knows that Raqqa is the heart of ISIS, so you didn't stumble upon some new found evidence or conspiracy lol.

Just cause you know where ISIS is, doesn't mean you know where they are. Trippy I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                no nitwit.

i was talking about muslim extremists showing up.

every arab/muslim conflict the isis/al qaeda types show up.

france has been bombing isis since last year.

that is actually isis excuse for the paris attacks.
                See, the thing is though, those muslim extremist, have killed more Muslims than western folk. And isis showed up after the destabilization of Iraq.

And Iraq had nothing to do with anything. And it's a fact bush and blair had planned on war in Iraq a year before the invasion.

It's also a fact that the federal reserve has funneled at least 13 billion in us taxpayer money to isis.

France has been bombing ineffectively and Russia effectively.

If France knew where isis hotspots were, they should have done something before Friday.

Comment

See, the thing is though, those muslim extremist, have killed more Muslims than western folk. And isis showed up after the destabilization of Iraq.

And Iraq had nothing to do with anything. And it's a fact bush and blair had planned on war in Iraq a year before the invasion.

It's also a fact that the federal reserve has funneled at least 13 billion in us taxpayer money to isis.

France has been bombing ineffectively and Russia effectively.

If France knew where isis hotspots were, they should have done something before Friday.
                  Russia has been EFFECTIVELY bombing people OTHER then ISIS. I can tell you where the major ISIS heads most likely are, Raqqa in Syria.

If you read up on the latest to get droned most say the following "In or around Raqqa." If not there its Nineveh province in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Oh god another ****ing moron, look at the amount of strikes Russia has done to other groups vs ISIS. There are lot more on other groups, so they're far from giving them the business. Oh and ISIS abandoned all those positions too, because they knew that they're not hard to find. EVERYONE knows that Raqqa is the heart of ISIS, so you didn't stumble upon some new found evidence or conspiracy lol.

Just cause you know where ISIS is, doesn't mean you know where they are. Trippy I know.
                    Let me tell you something, according to international law, any extremist group who's killing civilians and trying to overthrow a government are called terrorists. That includes US state funded rebels, (terrorists), by any other term. Russia is bombing all terrorist factions. State funded terrorist cells included. A moron is the type of idiot who seriously believes the media folklores.

The media who pushes drug using Lamar down your throat and secretly tells you about bush and blar. Anyway, good luck to all you fools who drinks the media, government koolaid.

Comment

Bomb, bomb, bomb but it will change nothing. We are not fighting a country, a people but an ideology.

Comment

Working...
                      X