No announcement yet.

Difference bet Floyd and Ronda is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference bet Floyd and Ronda is....

Ronda is up for challenges. She fought fighters to see how good she is and to test her skills.

While Floyd waited for boxers to get old, lost or was tailored for him before he fights them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd will call out Ronda (since shes damaged now) to fight her

Go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Go to bed.
      Truth hurts.

Comment

The only difference is that he has the genuine skills to back up his hype which is why he's 49-0, 19 years undefeated.

Rousey didn't have the genuine skills. She's a good fighter but more of a media creation.

It has shades of Pacquiao v Marquez 4. Pacquiao receiving all the adulation and hype, especially from those who don't know boxing and got his lights put out by a guy who could match him.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          The only difference is that he has the genuine skills to back up his hype which is why he's 49-0, 19 years undefeated.

Rousey didn't have the genuine skills. She's a good fighter but more of a media creation.

It has shades of Pacquiao v Marquez 4. Pacquiao receiving all the adulation and hype, especially from those who don't know boxing and got his lights put out by a guy who could match him.
          Ronda was exposed early because he fought a good striker.

Floyd on the other hand ran from the likes of Margarito because of obvuous reasons.

Floyds vagina must be so wet now.

Comment

The difference is bank accounts so after all the trash talk from rousey I hope Floyd offers her a job scrubbing his toilet, making him a sandwich & parking his car...

Comment

Led, have you noticed that everyone you jerk off to loses to people with actual boxing skill. GGG better hope you don't start yanking it to him.

Comment

I had no idea people made Floyd threads in the MMA section also. Odd.

Comment

Lol, OP is a delusional fool.

Yeah, because women's MMA has anything near the talent level of male boxing.

I can't believe they were calling out Floyd and people were actually buying it and claiming she would have a chance.

She just got beat up and knocked out by a female boxer.

Also the first real pro she has ever fought.

She looked good against people who didn't know how to tie their shoes. That is the story.

Comment

I heard Ronda beat up an old boyfriend. So that's one thing she has in common with Floyd, they're both domestic abusers.

Comment

Working...
                    X