Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Amir "Motormouth" Khan: "Mayweather has never said yeah"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments thread for: Amir "Motormouth" Khan: "Mayweather has never said yeah"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...0d40d3e7da8d0c

This kid is so irritating.

Bump............

Comment

Why is Floydhype so obsessed with Floyd. They keep asking Khan questions about Floyd and then people wonder why he keeps talking about him.

Comment

this is similar to " pacquaio youre next " incident..

he denied sayin that too.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          this is similar to " pacquaio youre next " incident..

he denied sayin that too.....
          Its b/c reporters dick ride and want to keep asking the same questions. So it can irritate you. Floyd dont like being hounded with questions about a fighter he's not fighting. Athletes or teams period. So dead the topic so they can move on

Comment

I'm a fan of what he does in the ring, but I have to admit that Amir is getting really annoying with the non stop talking. He hasn't even mentioned Lamont Peterson's name once unless it's to say 'I'm fighting Mayweather after Lamont Peterson'. Focus on what you have on your plate now or Peterson will catch you slipping. Leave fantasy fights in fantasy land.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              I'm a fan of what he does in the ring, but I have to admit that Amir is getting really annoying with the non stop talking. He hasn't even mentioned Lamont Peterson's name once unless it's to say 'I'm fighting Mayweather after Lamont Peterson'. Focus on what you have on your plate now or Peterson will catch you slipping. Leave fantasy fights in fantasy land.
              Its not his fault if every other question put forward to him is abut floyd, he has to say something!

Comment

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
                Its not his fault if every other question put forward to him is abut floyd, he has to say something!
                Actually, he seems to do it without being provoked. Whether it's constantly twittering away or in interviews where Floyd isn't even brought up by the writer. A simple 'No comment on that, I'm focused on Lamont Peterson' would do the trick.

Comment

Actually, he seems to do it without being provoked. Whether it's constantly twittering away or in interviews where Floyd isn't even brought up by the writer. A simple 'No comment on that, I'm focused on Lamont Peterson' would do the trick.
                  Are you upset because Amir said he was faster than Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                    X