Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Rigo, PAC vs Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac vs Bradley was closer because Pac didnt throw a punch the last 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      PAC vs Bradley felt a lot closer in my opinion because Bradley was able to put a few rounds together. I thought Bradley won 3 out of the last 5 rounds ... Maybe even 4.
      Ad the first two rounds were very close I thought he won't the 1st round pretty clearly.

In Donaire case, even the 10th round which was clearly his best he only won around 45 seconds of that round.
      The difference is Pac took his foot off the gas in rounds 11 and 12 and Rigo stepped on the gas.

Still clear wins for Pac and Rigo anyway you slice it though.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee
        Pac vs Bradley was closer because Pac didnt throw a punch the last 4 rounds.
        he was hurting Bradley in the last 4 rounds.

pacquiao discovered Bradley had no power and he went to work on the inside, landing the bigger shots.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

bradley vs pac was closer than rigo vs donaire, i still can't believe how hbo crew where on pacs nuts that day dude wasn't landing that much punches, good thing i watched the british commentary on stream the day of the fight.

Comment

donaire won 1 round, bradley won the last 4 or 3 of the last 4. Manny/Bradley was closer but it was still a waxing IMO

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Wassup, bro.

I thought Tim was far more competitive than Donaire, and yet I thought the decision in Pac-Bradley was a blatant robbery. At least Tim tried to return fire; Nonito went through long stretches where he simply followed Guillermo around the ring, without throwing any punches.
              tho it's not like guillermo was doing anything in those moments besides moving also

Comment

Pac vs. Bradley. I don't agree with the reasoning, but you can stretch and find 5 rounds for Bradley, if you're giving him too much credit. Can't do that for Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Discussing the Pac-Bradley fight again is pissing me off. It's shit like this that is killing the sport. Even the damn judges don't know how to score a fight. A high-profile fight like that ends in a blatant robbery. SMH It's like the Super Bowl going to a team that benefited from several blown calls. Disgusting.
                  That happened in the last Super Bowl.

Pac getting robbed in that fight is still mind-boggling to me. What the hell sense did it make?

Comment

They both had clear, decisive winners. Pac-Bradley 9-3, Donaire-Rigo 8-4

Comment

I had Donaire winning by atleast one point because he was the one applying all the pressure and got the knock down. He made rigo run so he controlled the ring better. Rigo was pretty much on survival if it wasn't for Donaire's pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X