Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the San Antonio Texas posters at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hi to JJL for me plz..

Comment

• Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Say hi to JJL for me plz..
      Yeah I will. I might take some pics of the hardware in here. The belts are awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
        Yeah I will. I might take some pics of the hardware in here. The belts are awesome!
        Cool, just don't break anything, just eat your dinner, chitchat during dessert, take a few pics. then go to the strip club afterwards, nobody needs to get hurt..

Comment

• Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
          Cool, just don't break anything, just eat your dinner, chitchat during dessert, take a few pics. then go to the strip club afterwards, nobody needs to get hurt..
          Haha, I should of grabbed the WBC and take that hoe to the stripclub. I'd have a gang of hoes. Haha

Comment

Comment

• The hardware!!

Comment

The hardware!!
                Nice, he was exchanging belts with Azumah Nelson, fought him like five times..

Comment

• Yeah they fought a good amount. Those belts have some weight on them.
                  Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                  Nice, he was exchanging belts with Azumah Nelson, fought him like five times..

Comment

I'll get you a glove with his autograph, if I ever see you.
                    dont forget, lol... and we will see eachother.. are you sure you wanna see my.fat.ass... haha

Comment

• He got robbed against Camacho Jr. (although this is not a good time to say negative comments about the Camacho fam.)
                      Just heard on tv Camacho Sr. is not making it..still praying for him..

Comment

Working...
                      X