Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?
    Question why are you making another pointless thread instead of posting in the master thread and forcing me to ban you and or merge the thread???

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      i think we can agree what you believe is not necessarily what manny is saying.

the pattern is after manny has a fight signed, he and his team are very voiciferous about a floyd fight. Before the Marg fight, there was the countdown clock and all that. But Marg had said he was promised the fight well before that. SO its a repetititve pattern even though you wont acknowledge it.

Basically you are saying the only difference is manny waits to be asked before he says anything. Yet he knows the question is coming. floyd knows the question is coming and answers before. So if you feel this is a huge difference, so be it. To me and many others its 6 in one hand, hal dozen in the other.
      You're making people dizzy with your spinning agenda. The way Pac and Floyd approach the matter IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Quit fronting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        spin! i answered the question, so now its spin. seems reasonable manny fans say the same thing-they both know the questions are coming. but i get it, you need manny to look good at all times, can't possibly hold him responsible for his or his team's actions.
        Dumm, point is team PAC doesn't go around bringing up Floyd's name. Only time Floyd's name gets brought up is when they're being asked about him. This is not true?? when did PAC ever go and say and yes Floyd u're next??? now have Floyd done that in the pass?? Lol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Dumm, point is team PAC doesn't go around bringing up Floyd's name. Only time Floyd's name gets brought up is when they're being asked about him. This is not true?? when did PAC ever go and say and yes Floyd u're next??? now have Floyd done that in the pass?? Lol!!!
          i recall bob bringing up the fact that floyd was not a possible opponent for manny's next fight when he was deciding between jmm/cotto/ bradley. was bob asked?

Manny never literally said that, we agree. yes floyd said that. so the only thing that you are counting is this? plenty of manny fans acknowledge they both do this. if you think otherwise or that "floyd is worse" so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by South_paw View Post
            You're making people dizzy with your spinning agenda. The way Pac and Floyd approach the matter IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Quit fronting!
            the only people who think this are manny's birther right wing fringe. even the regular manny fans acknowledge they both do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              lol! the spin! pac waits and knows its coming while floyd knows its coming and does not wait to be asked and do a press release with Pac's name on it. When its time to be asked upfront, can't event say Pac's name. lol!
              sorta like manny saying well talk to my promoter bob arum when asked directly about floyd after fights.

there simply isnt a real difference unless you are a poster determined to make floyd look worse in every situation you can.

Comment

• its amazing how these floydbots are trying to spin this settlement and apology from team mayweather.

nobody is buying it except for your fellow disgusting ilk.

Comment

• The wheels on the bus goes round and round lol..

Comment

• Damage control patrol is well and alive for Floyd, I see.

To Floyd fans: Previously, there used to be names mentioned BEFORE Manny's next fight.
                    What would Floyd fans say?: "They are ready to sign the next guy even before his next fight just so he can't get the chance to negotiate with Floyd."

Well, now the next guy that is being mentioned is Floyd!!! Please stick with your theory above!!!

but I know you guys are just doing some damage control because the real issue we have is that every time Manny agrees to something, Floyd comes back with another roadblock.

The issue is that Manny is OK with random drug testing and giving Floyd 55/45 but Team Mayweather refused that deal ....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      I really don't know why people are talking so much about Floyd at all right now, he really has nothing going on as far as I can tell relating to boxing. Except maybe some promotional stuff but even on that front he really has nothing major lined up.

Dudes just can't not talk about him, and usually it is people that dislike him that talk about him the most~ which is straight up sad.
                      A bitter defenseless flowmo here! Seems like you have raised a white flag.. You know that your boxer as you mentioned has no business in boxing as of late. It just means "PAcquiao your next" was another front by your idol. And knowing you have no material to defend your sissy fighter hehe!

Know that your saying to the world your sad.. I feel for you. Hard to support a gayass fighter. You want to but you couldn't defend him at this point.

Sad flowmo here boys and girls! Feel for you bro. YOu are one of Floyd's hardcore soldier boy and he has thrown you out the bus. Floyd cares about no one he lost his wife, children, fifty (his best friend).. What more you insignificant fanboys want hehe! wake-up son. Your fighter is a pussay...
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X