Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Funny how they forget that but sshhhhh, let them have their fun cause after JMM beats him again then well be on a whole new level of excuses
    You sound so bitter. Hahaha a bitter Flowmo here lol

It's your boy Floyd who loves excuses you forgetting that hehe!

Comment

• At this point I don't even cares out the fig anymore. I will say I am loving all the damage control from the regular *****s. Just a few months ago when Smith was talking trash about PAC he was being carried around NSB like a king now he says Floyd is ducking and the *****s are wanting to burn him at the stake.

To my *****s keep on posting and hating. makes for funny reading in between real boxing news.

Comment

• Mayweather isnt dumb. He knows style make fights.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if he did say "what if i lose"

Look what what mayweather did to hatton, and what hatton did to castillo . Mayweather had a tougher time with him. I am confident pacquiao will "show up" if the fight happens.

Comment

• Comment

• Question why are we hearing all this floyd talk now that manny has a fight signed?

When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?

Comment

• You know why.

Perception. Same ****, different day.

Comment

• becuase floyd just got released...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  becuase floyd just got released...
                  Floyd got released in August man and not a peep from Manny..even whrn he was looking for his next opponent nothing about floyd,but soon as he signs for a fight all the sudden now he will take 55-45???same **** he did last year claiming he would take less then Floyd calls him and all the sudden it's 50/50...what is really going on?

Comment

• Do these 2 just take turns playing their fans for a damn fool???wait till they have fights signed then all the sudden they want the fight so damn bad??it's becoming fucking comical

Comment

• Because Manny conveniently likes to get his balls up when he already has a fight signed

Comment

Working...
                      X