No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Mayweather, Marquez Predicts a Struggle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Mayweather scheduled a date and a venue for Pac May 5 2012 MGM Grand its time for him to man up accept the fight take the test so he can get ass whopped
    Watched a stream that cut off the post-fight interview? Pac publicly called out Mayweather for May 5th. Where's Mayweather? Ellerbe and Golden Boy acknowledged Pacquiao for agreeing to the BS blood tests.

Comment

• It pretty much needs to happen now for Pac to silence his critics.

Most people I know have Mayweather winning by default after last nights close victory against a 38 yr old Marquez.

So Pac needs to fight Mayweather now, and Floyd is less intimidated by the lil' fella.

Win-Win.

I still have Pac beating Mayweather for reasons I've given countless times and can be summed up in 4 words.

Floyd is no Marquez.

They have different styles besides the fact that they're both counter punchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        No, it was Manny who finally stepped up to the plate after blatantly ducking Marquez for 3 years. And in that fight, we all clearly saw why Pac ducked JMM for 3 years.

"it was me who advised Manny to avoid Marquez, because Marquez has Manny's number"
        ~ Michael Koncz
        If that's your reasoning, Manny stepped up to the plate 3 times. You can't blame him for avoiding anything. So where's Mayweather now? The blueprint is supposedly there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Fuking idiot lol . Oscar was a MW against Floyd , Oscar was a 145 lb starved rat against Manny , learn boxing because your still just a fanboy hanging onto a hype job . I pray they make the fight and then poof fanboys like you are gone and maybe this forum will get back to real boxing .
          eatadicup u ******. mabe you should suck on 50 cents **** like gayweather does. No fanboy here ****** and also not a ****thug lover like u

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            It pretty much needs to happen now for Pac to silence his critics.

Most people I know have Mayweather winning by default after last nights close victory against a 38 yr old Marquez.

So Pac needs to fight Mayweather now, and Floyd is less intimidated by the lil' fella.

Win-Win.

I still have Pac beating Mayweather for reasons I've given countless times and can be summed up in 4 words.

Floyd is no Marquez.

Lol yeah floyd is no marquez. Not a good thing for manny and his fans

Comment

• THepunchingbag has a point. Floyd def aint no marquez. Floyd is Stronger, quicker, younger, better defense, longer reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Pacquiao vs Myweather is less interesting now he got exposed by a 38 yo lightweight that made him look amateurish Mayweather is bigger stronger and a better counter puncher than JMM if the fight does happen May 5 Mayweather wins by KO 9 round
                look at this photo of gayweather with his johnson pressed up against the inventor of ****thugs mr ****thug himself 2wac.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  It pretty much needs to happen now for Pac to silence his critics.

Win-Win.

Floyd is no Marquez.

You're certainly right about Mayweather not being Marquez. That was made abundantly clear in 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                    THepunchingbag has a point. Floyd def aint no marquez. Floyd is Stronger, quicker, younger, better defense, longer reach.
                    Indeed. As Marquez didn't need a silly blood test to face Pacquiao, Floyd is also not the one who faced Pacquiao yet.

Comment

• hahahahaha dont u see whats happened? they know another fight with marquez could destroy the big payday so its time, they've milked Manny for every cent they could and now they're gonna hang him out to dry, there will be no controversial decision in this one, they are done with manny. one last payday, what a depressing sport boxing has become.

Comment

Working...
                      X