No announcement yet.

Study Shows Black Men Live Longer In Prison Than Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You gonna take that Diesel? He's tryna say Prison is your natural habitat.

That's messed up.

That's like saying Pinoys are healthier when they eat dog only, as a diet.

Both are messed up.

yo fellas i just saw this article on thisis50. dont take the heat out on me

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post

yo fellas i just saw this article on thisis50. dont take the heat out on me
      who's the woman on your sig pare?

Comment

Well if this leads to better, more accessible, cheaper (or free) healthcare in poor neighborhoods, then it won't be a complete waste. But I found this statement to be absurd : But, he added in an email, "it's important to remember that there are many possible negative consequences of imprisonment.... Really? How about the fact that you're trapped in a cage, like an animal. That you're treated like a second class citizen when you get out, jobs are next to impossible to come by, people look at you different, etc.

Comment

Its also proven that monkeys in captivity live longer than monkeys in the wild.

Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Its insulting when they try to put down a group of people based on some bull**** study. I'm sure the Nazi's did something similar, putting out nonsense that their people were better off and live longer if all Jews were put in Ghettos and death camps.
            Lol this is actually true. You have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Im sorry I just dont see it.
              I see it as this writer is just beating around the bush.

He just wants to scream out "Put all blacks in prison!" but is trying to be all intellectual about it.

Think about it, unless you're black trying to learn more about your own people, why would you make an article like this? Why would you study about blacks in prison. Prison is so negative, why look for the most negative thing to talk about blacks? I mean, I lost count on how many African Americans have interviewed me for a job. Articles like these just highlight negativity and for forums and internet blogs, start race wars. This thread attracted the biggest white supremacist in this forum Slimshandy, he's on the first page laughing. How is this laughable?

Comment

Originally posted by FastForward View Post
                Its also proven that monkeys in captivity live longer than monkeys in the wild.

Just saying....
                Yeah.. It's probably time to close the thread now.

Just saying..

Comment

Cos if your in jail theres no really dangerous weapons but on the streets there is

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I see it as this writer is just beating around the bush.

He just wants to scream out "Put all blacks in prison!" but is trying to be all intellectual about it.

Think about it, unless you're black trying to learn more about your own people, why would you make an article like this? Why would you study about blacks in prison. Prison is so negative, why look for the most negative thing to talk about blacks? I mean, I lost count on how many African Americans have interviewed me for a job. Articles like these just highlight negativity and for forums and internet blogs, start race wars. This thread attracted the biggest white supremacist in this forum Slimshandy, he's on the first page laughing. How is this laughable?
                    If an article came out saying things are worse for blacks than whites it doesnt receive any attention. If you say things are so bad in the black community that they would live longer in prison it plays to the empathetic. Is the fact African Americans are treated worse than whites negative? I believe it is, so why is that not an issue people should be aware of? As far as the racist idiot, almost every thread on BS turns to race at some point, some people are just ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cappucino View Post
                      Cos if your in jail theres no really dangerous weapons but on the streets there is
                      man.....

it's not the lack of weapons.

it's just in prison nothing really kicks off for small things (except maybe fair ones with your own race).

everyone minds their own business.

you can kill someone with a coffee can in prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X