No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Miguel Beltran To Open HBO Card on 6/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    this is a great fight people are sleeping on beltran. Even thought he lost against joksan hernandez he looked great had good hand speed and power and was hurting hernandez with every blow. but he didnt train good and was gassed in the latter rounds and stopped. War beltran.
    Care to wager 5 million, you got Beltran and I'll take Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      WTF.

when will this guy fight a legit threat......

jesus ****.......
      He's 23. Chill the fuck out.

Also, he's the shit.

Comment

Good news!

I wasn't expecting Garcia back so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          He's 23. Chill the fuck out.

Also, he's the shit.
          a legit threat as in guys like salido.

example: devon alexander fought bradley & Kotelnik @ the age of 22/23

thats the equivalent of mickey garcia fighting gamboa & salido (gamboa being bradley) (& salido being kotelnik)

that leaves absolutely no excuses for garcia & kinda makes him look silly.....

when will this guy fight someone that actually has a chance of beating him.

Comment

Mikey is one of my favorite prospects teetering between contender and champ. Buena suerte wey. Chingate a Beltran y ganate el respeto de todos los Mexicanos. El pinche problema es que nuestra gente es culera con los chicanos. En vez de apollar se encajan y te mandan a la verga. Mikey is cool tho lol he looks like a nerd..so methodical and collected in the ring..but when he punches lmao **** is like a brick.

Comment

thats the equivalent of mickey garcia fighting gamboa & salido (gamboa being bradley) (& salido being kotelnik)

Comment

You obviouly haven't realized that Gamboa has court issues now, he's facing possible deportation. AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT HIM FIGHTING, STOP BEING STUPID.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  what..Mikey isnt mexican enough for u?LOL WAR MIKEYYYYYYYYYY
                  naw just knew about beltran before garcia. He won that mexican tourney campeon azteca he looked like he was a great prospect before he lost. I was watching the fight and beltran looked great but I had to go so I didnt watch the rest of the fight and it turns out he lost I was shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                    You obviouly haven't realized that Gamboa has court issues now, he's facing possible deportation. AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT HIM FIGHTING, STOP BEING STUPID.
                    gamboa isn't facing deportation u bloke. from his lawyer "this doesn't effect gamboas boxing career & it will move on with absolutely no problems" gamboa IS facing a minor charge of demestic abuse (but that has nothing to do with deportation? WTF? holly **** hahahahaha)

maybe you dreamed that he was getting deported hahaha.

how pathetic.

garcia & his team have publicly said that they weren't fighting gamboa ANYTIME soon (if at all)

this is what i have a problem with.......guys not believing in themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X