Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone actually believe bute will fight hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone actually believe bute will fight hopkins?

bute has the worst resume in boxing for anyone in the top 15.....this guy is fighting brian magee of all people....please dont tell me hes the best option available....who da fuk is brain magee....look at his record carl froch beat him in 2006...the only good win on his resume is andrade ko.....hes well known 4 fighting chumps....he didnt wanna take any risks fighting pascal i doubt hell even fight a 48 year old man.....fuk him.....

I think it's possible. WIth the right amount of money on the line, I think BUte is willing to take the chance. He was almost beaten by Andrade and came back to put on an even better show then he did in their first 11 rounds.

So, it's possible. Hopkins will be tough for anyone. Even if you beat him, you beat a 80 year old. However, BUte fighting him now makes the most sense. Hopkins looked good against Pascal, so Bute would get some credit for the win.

Could happen.

Comment

while i agree that his ranking is pretty high considering his resume, fighting hopkins high risk low reward at this point. If you lose, you lost to a 46 yr old, if you win you won against a 46 yr old, doesn't sound that great either way round.

I hope Bute will step up soon because i think hes got a really exciting style and would give anyone at 168-175 a great fight. Hopefully after this super six business he will step into the ring with the victor.

Comment

I doubt it. He's the biggest ***** in boxing and he'll continue to follow the step of Erdei ..

Comment

Originally posted by 1believer View Post
          while i agree that his ranking is pretty high considering his resume, fighting hopkins high risk low reward at this point. If you lose, you lost to a 46 yr old, if you win you won against a 46 yr old, doesn't sound that great either way round.

I hope Bute will step up soon because i think hes got a really exciting style and would give anyone at 168-175 a great fight. Hopefully after this super six business he will step into the ring with the victor.

This is true, especially if Bute and his team aren't that confident that their man would win 100%. If they're pretty sure that their guy can beat B-Hop, then it's a mute point.

However the risk/reward factor could be ironed out if Hopkins were to win the soon to be Vacant WBC Light-Heavyweight Title. That's enough extra reward for Bute to fight him.

Comment

He'll give Joppy a rematch before he ever fights Hopkins.

Comment

no way will bute fight bhop

Comment

Who is Bute fighting next? Vinny Paz?

Comment

why would showtime sign him for a 3 fight deal if they wont put him in with a Kessler or Andre?

Comment

Bute will not fight B-Hop, or the super six winner. I'd be shocked if he fought Dawson if they met in the same weight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X