No announcement yet.

ESPN: Floyd to Announce Opponent This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN: Floyd to Announce Opponent This Weekend

I was just watching a news update on ESPN. They said Mayweather will announce the name of his next opponent this weekend. Fight is December.

No hints as to who it will be. If its not Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez, I wouldn't know what to think of Floyd.

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
    I was just watching a news update on ESPN. They said Mayweather will announce the name of his next opponent this weekend. Fight is December.

No hints as to who it will be. If its not Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez, I wouldn't know what to think of Floyd.
    Some vacation. Its only a month after Pacs Nov 13 date.

Comment

i thought his not thinking about boxing? wtf?

Comment

Was it an anchor saying it? Or the ticker at the bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post

I was watching Strikeforce on Showtime this weekend and KJ Noons called Floyd out. Maybe he'll fight KJ.

Comment

Mr. contradiction at it.............again......................he better be fighting PWILL or Smartinez at 154...........................or his a scared lil Pusssy

Comment

that's just some pus5y ass ****

Comment

My prediction is that Floyd announces a fight against Ricardo Mayorga at 154 or a catchweight of 150-152.

He gets an extremely beatable opponent that talks a lot of trash and has great press conferences. Mayorga knows how to sell a fight. It'll be a circus.

Don King will be waving his flag and talking jibberish the fights a definite money maker.

After the fight Mayorga will fail the drug test for using diuretics and we'll all wonder why we paid to see Floyd run circles around the Wild Man all night winning a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  Mr. contradiction at it.............again......................he better be fighting PWILL or Smartinez at 154...........................or his a scared lil Pusssy
                  i'll take any top name at 147.

doesn't have to be pwill or martinez. those guys are pretty big.

if it's berto or cotto or something like that. i don't care if it's even clottey. hell clottey is still a top 5 welterweight.

i'm fine with it.

it's not like pac is fighting pwill or martinez either.

i'll give floyd a pass as long as he fights pac next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
                    My prediction is that Floyd announces a fight against Ricardo Mayorga at 154 or a catchweight of 150-152.

He gets an extremely beatable opponent that talks a lot of trash and has great press conferences. Mayorga knows how to sell a fight. It'll be a circus.

Don King will be waving his flag and talking jibberish the fights a definite money maker.

After the fight Mayorga will fail the drug test for using diuretics and we'll all wonder why we paid to see Floyd run circles around the Wild Man all night winning a wide UD.
                    god i hope not.

mayorga is even worse opponent than marg.

Comment

Working...
                    X