No announcement yet.

Texas Boxing Commision Does Not Care About The Boxers or Their Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Boxing Commision Does Not Care About The Boxers or Their Health

Is just flat out disgusting that that piece of trash commision that is known for crap judges (Whitaker-Chavez, Malignaggi-Diaz to name two) are giving Margacheato his lisence back.

WTF are they thinking?

EDIT::

I hate Margo as much as anyone, but i'm fine with him fighting again. Not a chance and hell he would cheat again, and if he did... He would get caught.
    Last edited by Makavelli Jr.; 01-23-2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

They also gave Valero his licensed, but now so did Nevada... Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        They also gave Valero his licensed, but now so did Nevada... Oh well
        See what I mean? They don't give a **** about the fighters health as long as they make money out of them.

Comment

Until now TS still cannot forget Cotto's loses. I would highly advise TS to see a doctor to examine his damaged brain.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
            Until now TS still cannot forget Cotto's loses. I would highly advise TS to see a doctor to examine his damaged brain.
            wow u must be in love with ts cause u follow him everywhere to say the same thing i got one piece of advice for u SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
              wow u must be in love with ts cause u follow him everywhere to say the same thing i got one piece of advice for u SHUT THE **** UP!!!

I think he's posted on every single thread I made

Comment

Follow the money. Marg is a piece of **** IMO but if he brings a crowd then anything is for sale.

Comment

How can you guys not be happy with the return of the great antonio margarito. This is another plus for the sport he's a good ticket seller and gives great shows. Give margarito some respect and stop callin him margacheato or plasterito and stuff like that. Tony will handle the WW division 2010 easy

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                    Is just flat out disgusting that that piece of trash commision that is known for crap judges (Whitaker-Chavez, Malignaggi-Diaz to name two) are giving Margacheato his lisence back.

WTF are they thinking?
                    Jesus you act like they are gonna let him wrap his hands without anyone watching. Stop being a drama queen!!

Comment

Working...
                    X