No announcement yet.

PAC'S success mentally raping PBF's fragile psyche

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Event View Post
    So you wont respect him if he beats a man that lots of people on this site are calling a top 25 fighter of all time just because hes a dick?
    I just want to let you know, there's a world outside of boxingscene.

(don't mind the fact that i'm a new signee. long time lurker)

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      he calls himself the greatest........pac claims hes just ordinary........he boxes his way out when he says hes gonna KO the......PAC will be trying his best and blows his competetion away..........PBF says hes the face of boxing..................PAc is one of the very few boxers in "TIME".......................PBF is an insecure *****...........but the ***** doesnt want to prove his greatness.............
      What greatness?What success?Because he's a congressman of a poor country?The GDP per Capita there is $3520 and Manny is extremely successful by his country's standards but this is a world competition.I bet you I can go and run for MP in a poor country like Malawi or something like that and still win.So people stop taking this success thing too far,he might be a success story where he comes from not by world standards.

Comment

Arturo Gatti (RIP)

"Most exciting fighter, the human highlight reel". He was everyone's favorite fighter, featured on boxing magazine covers monthly. Mayweather was furious over this, and it showed in the ring...

Comment

If this fight is made you will see the fury in Mayweather's fists and the fight wont go past 8.Pacquiao is easy to fight from Mayweather's perspective,he has already said he will tie Manny up.Manny wont move like what he does,even if he does he still gets pot shot,his head is too big to be missed.Everyone who fights him makes him a bloody mess and imagine how Floyd will be as he potshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            If this fight is made you will see the fury in Mayweather's fists and the fight wont go past 8.Pacquiao is easy to fight from Mayweather's perspective,he has already said he will tie Manny up.Manny wont move like what he does,even if he does he still gets pot shot,his head is too big to be missed.Everyone who fights him makes him a bloody mess and imagine how Floyd will be as he potshots.
            lemme gues..........like he did old senior citizen shane???..............right????

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I dont know if anyone for sure knows what goes on between the head of PBF. But his accusations made at Pac about roids tells me pBF surely has a problem about something.
              Probaby Pac having a better CV than him, and Pac beating people he wish he beat like COtto, morales and barrera.
              true this.............bet all the cat in floyds entourage.......are calling him a you know what..........deep inside

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                lemme gues..........like he did old senior citizen shane???..............right????
                That senior citizen is the one that whooped Margacheatos ass. And was #1 Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by xtn5021 View Post
                  That senior citizen is the one that whooped Margacheatos ass. And was #1 Welterweight.
                  no doubt................one last great performace..............then 15 months of inactivity.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    What greatness?What success?Because he's a congressman of a poor country?The GDP per Capita there is $3520 and Manny is extremely successful by his country's standards but this is a world competition.I bet you I can go and run for MP in a poor country like Malawi or something like that and still win.So people stop taking this success thing too far,he might be a success story where he comes from not by world standards.
                    Don't ever get it into your head just because you can post in the internet you can already win an MP seat on any country for that matter.

Heck, no one will even vote for you as the class clown in your school as you absolutely have no life outside the internet.

*****s and their fantasies... gawd!

Comment

Working...
                    X