Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why Floyd asked for OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
    It's like Mosley said, it was purely a mind game designed to disrupt Pac and allow Floyd to get one over early on. While mind games are generally fine, one that smears another man's name is not.
    And you know how Manny could rectify that situation? By taking the tests and clearing his name. Something he hasn't shown he's willing to do.

Comment

It doesn't make sense asking someone OSDT as much as refusing to take it, Floyd Mayweather conceded to Manny's demands but Manny didn't want OSDT, Floyd Mayweather always wants a mental edge over his opponents. Roach even had no problems with it saying Manny will take any test no problems but the issue rose when Manny refused it and wanted a cut off date. Arum never wanted the fight, the fight didn't happen because of egos. Don't give me that 'Oh Manny's afraid of needles' or 'mentally weakens him', for such a religious guy he sure is superstitious - read what the bible says. Frustrating thing is that I don't even think he's on PEDS. I do however give Manny a lot of credit for giving in to the 14 day cut off second time around and Floyd still wanted to play mind games. More than anything though I would blame Arum, seriously I'm not sure if he's purposely trying to offend boxing fans.

Comment

Manny is a cherry picker,with that out the way,Floyd asked for extra testing because he is scared of Pacman.Got it??Good!!Keep it pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          I know this topic was recycled many times and followed by Floyd fans like a gospel. We also know the Mayweather clan and his fans were saying long time ago that Pac only fought those old, shot, slow, weight drained, come forward, past his prime, coming off from big losses, smart match making, paid to dive and many more! They also said Pac is overrated, one dimensional, no footwork, easy work, no skills and many more! My question is....why the hell asked then for OST?
          Is Mayweather accusing himself by taking OST?

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            because mayweather wants to clean up the sport
            real reason right there...

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that he wanted to make sure that Manny wasn't on any type of PED. I could be wrong though.
              Isnt that the NSAC job not Floyds..? Funny how the issue disappeared just like the man who created it..

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                because mayweather wants to clean up the sport
                LOL! I don't think so. He wants to gain mental advantage over Pac. Keeping silence and quiet as dead is not a sign of person who wants to clean the sport.

Comment

cause he wanted to duck the fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by jake stevens View Post
                    cause he wanted to duck the fighter of the decade
                    Right, because he knew Pac would act like a ho.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Isnt that the NSAC job not Floyds..? Funny how the issue disappeared just like the man who created it..
                      Oh please. Just ask Shane Mosley how hard it is to beat the NSAC's tests. You know they're a joke just as well as I (and everyone else) know. And you know what's even funnier? Is that Manny is fighting Mosley AFTER Floyd already whooped him. Funny how it went from "you're too good" to "will fight you" seemingly overnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X