Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins is slightly right because Pacquaio blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny ducked everyone. he is now ducking Sergio who is actually 2 division above Manny. I wish Ward or Bute call him out so Pac could duck them both.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
      100% true.

There are some good Floyd fans like V. Webb and others who call out on Floyd's B.S. like the Marquez fight, a lot of well known Floyd fans were against it. Pacquiao on the other hand has fans that back him for anything, he can kill an innocent child and they will find a way to defend him.

so what does that have to do with PAC and Raheem? you agree that he ducked him?

Only white Pinoy i've seen here is sigrab. There's probably more. But the usual Pinoy looks very dark. Darker than Ward.

Are you a white Pinoy, Makavelli?

you're telling a pinoy the categories of pinoy skin shades?

why dont you relax Kevin...its thanksgiving....

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        You sure? I can prove you wrong if you'd like
        i dont really care

Comment

LOL, Pacquiao looked like he saw a ghost.

Comment

you think fighting raheem would have been worthy of a PPV? Lets be real, after pac lost to morales thers should have been an immdiate rematch. But since they were both under top rank, bob wanted to milk the public by giving the tune ups in a double header. Still, Morales was at an adavantage after the first fight because he was also then fighting for a 135 lbs title when he faced raheem.

In short, pac and morales 2 was part of the plan in the begining by arum. Lets be real, if pac didn't avenge his loss to morales and instead fought raheem, he would have severely critisized for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              so what does that have to do with PAC and Raheem? you agree that he ducked him?

you're telling a pinoy the categories of pinoy skin shades?

why dont you relax Kevin...its thanksgiving....
              Lol? You're very defensive in this thread. Just asked a simple question. I'll leave you alone then.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Look at Pacquaio's face at 9:20 and 9:01 after finding out Morales lost to Raheem.

He then goes on to fight a weight drained Morales, lol.

I'll never forget that look on his face that's why when *******s ask what African Americans did he duck I never hesitate to say Raheem.

Comment

Lol? You're very defensive in this thread. Just asked a simple question. I'll leave you alone then.

i asked you a question as well...if you can't or wont answer, then i guess 'leaving me alone' is the best bet

Comment

i asked you a question as well...if you can't or wont answer, then i guess 'leaving me alone' is the best bet
                    You see Howard look like a prime Shaq last night?

Comment

He did duck him.

Listen to Lampley too, he called it before it ever happened. "No, I don't think Pacquiao will fight Raheem."

Comment

Working...
                      X