Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Incredible GoPro ISS space walk footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QWMMT1c8Y

insane

I cant believe I spent fifteen minutes trying to pick out which cereal to buy. I've wasted my life.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I cant believe I spent fifteen minutes trying to pick out which cereal to buy. I've wasted my life.
      Well, what did you pick and I'll give you my opinion

Comment

taking selfies at 5 miles per second. no big deal.

Comment

Pair of faggots, I've seen better in Interstellar. I bet they sucked each other off after filming that.

Comment

Faaake. I can do that with iMovie in 2 minutes.

Comment

Imagine getting lost in space with all you have left is your oxygen tank because you've drifted so far the ground and space stations can't communicate with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Imagine getting lost in space with all you have left is your oxygen tank because you've drifted so far the ground and space stations can't communicate with you.
                That's a way I wouldn't mind dying. Being in space, I would accept my fate and acknowledge the fact that I will be the furthest human to ever travel from earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  That's a way I wouldn't mind dying. Being in space, I would accept my fate and acknowledge the fact that I will be the furthest human to ever travel from earth.
                  Suffocating in a suit in darkness? I'll pass.

Comment

I think the birds would be pretty impressed if you could post something like that on your FB.

Comment

Working...
                    X