Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't ESPN get over Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get why anyone pays attention to those two idiots. They're not even funny which would be some compensation for how utterly clueless they are.

This is the only clip involving Skip Bayless that I enjoy

Comment

When you got two morons like Steven A Smith and Skip talking about boxing. Where's Roger Mayweather at so he can tell both these f**kers they don't know s**t about boxing.

Comment

Because its still the biggest mainstream money fight in boxing right now. Its only lost its luster amongst diehards and Floyd fanatics. Casual fans will still tune in by the millions to see this fight.
        Last edited by Deevel916; 02-23-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Because they are not boxing fans, all they know in boxing right now is Pacquiao and Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            People seem to forget Pacquiao has more fans in the USA and also the whole World than Mayweather has. People want to see Pacquiao come back because he gives great fights and thats why people love him. Mayweather only has the Black community behind him and I always see on FB them asking Mayweather for money and to help them out. Yeah that's right they only like Mayweather because their poor and they think there's a chance he will give them some money.
            ****ing ******!!How about asking someone for an education

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
              Simple. It's a topic that appeals to the general sport public. Casual fans don't give a **** about most of the guys this forum has wet dreams over

lol this, what dont you guys on this forum understand, they arent going to discuss rios or mathyse so get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                When you got two morons like Steven A Smith and Skip talking about boxing. Where's Roger Mayweather at so he can tell both these f**kers they don't know s**t about boxing.
                For some reason this post reminds me of this video lol

Comment

Working...
                X