No announcement yet.

JDS vs Cain 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    That was like watching two fat men mud wrestle.
    lol Come on man, it's MMA. Don't go in expecting to see two master boxers. Though it is funny that Dos Santos said he could beat the Klitschko brothers.

Comment

I felt like I was watching a fixed fight. dos Santos only threw single, slow (really slow) telegraphed punches. And when Cain rushed him he only threw jabs to the body... really?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yea, it was on the MMA news sites this week. Makes no sense. And, they're probably giving Melendes an immediate title match, which is equally funked.
        Yeah man, I don't know how to process that.

But one question, is it me or are these UFC under cards starting to get worse and worse? I thought Dana said that UFC PPV'S are the best and will be stacked from top to bottom for every event?????

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          My background is MMA (BJJ, MT) and I've only been boxing a couple years so you go on with your chastising and "lol"s.
          I'm just quoting everything you said ... you called it pathetic ... some of the worst striking by pillow fists ... sounded like you were a little salty at MMA, I thought it was an entertaining fight ... so i guess i will continue "chastising and lol ing "

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post

But one question, is it me or are these UFC under cards starting to get worse and worse? I thought Dana said that UFC PPV'S are the best and will be stacked from top to bottom for every event?????
            You're spot-on. They changed their model just over a year ago and went to having 1 big fight with a lot of filler. Guys keep getting injured, making it worse. It could work, but they're not matchmaking in a way that's conducive toward action, so you get a lot of stale matches. I'm admittedly a convert from MMA who is finding boxing to be far better as of late. Was casual into boxing for years but MMA was ruined when it reached it's peak two years ago so I really embraced boxing.
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-30-2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Wow, I guess me and two other guys called this when we voted for Cain by decision.

Comment

JDS was hurt in the first round and never recovered

Cain gassed the fcuk out, he's lucky JDS was done

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post

Yeah I was really disappointed with this garbage, the undercards are becoming a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X