No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Hard work dedication and perseverance...all things are possible! This fight had to end this way. With someone getting KOd! Im not happy that it was Manny ,but i am happy for JMM. He deserves this win! And if youre gonna lose a fight. Go out like a warrior. This was a great war and was full of unbelievable suspense! JMM did That! Congrats to him!

Its a great win.I thought he beat the best pacquiao ive seen in a long time.

Comment

I love my new sig.

Comment

I know it was a shock just when it was starting to look like the Manny show Marquez pulled that brilliant move crazy.

Comment

Congratulations to Marquez, well deserved end to his career.

Manny always gets my respect, if he fights again go for Bradley

And I don't have to hear about how Hatton got hattoned no more, cos you know the response.

Comment

great fight. great night for boxing. this is what sports is about.

Comment

Much props to Pacquiao. He's a real ****ing fighter.

I'm glad these two put it all out there, it was a terrific fight worthy of fight of the year. Warquez wanted this more, and he earned this. Two true legends.

Comment

It's not even like Pac looked bad, he looked as good as I've seen him since 2010. He was winning and pretty convincingly, but damn man. He got Hatton'd tonight.

I'm happy for Marquez, but I feel for Manny. Plus Mayweather-Pacquiao is officially dead now.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                  Its a great win.I thought he beat the best pacquiao ive seen in a long time.
                  I agree. Manny looked real good this fight. JMM did as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Congratulations to Marquez, well deserved end to his career.

Manny always gets my respect, if he fights again go for Bradley

And I don't have to hear about how Hatton got hattoned no more, cos you know the response.

Would the response be that Pac got Hattoned too? lol Great fight

Comment

Working...
                    X