Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"He shouldn't have hit me that hard" bus lady trying to act all innocent now [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Hahahha. Fitting gifs, mate.

That's really is exactly what his uppercut looked like.

Excellent follow through.

Comment

she looks kinda hot when she got punched but..

Comment

Shoryuken!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            lmao!
            she's all civilized now... he truly knocked the thug out of her she should be thankful...

Amazing how much change can be achieved with a well placed uppercut.

Comment

This reminds me of the "Epic beard man" incident. The dude who started hte fight, and hit Epic Beard Man first (after EBM tried to walk away, and sit in the front of the bus), was acting all civilized and **** on his interview.

It's clear she's trying to get paid from this. . SHe's definitely been tlaking to lawyers, as they advised her well not to speak on anything that could make her look bad.

Unfortunately, the bus company wil probably settle with her to avoid going to court.

She won't get much after lawyer fees, and taxes. Prolly end up pocketing 10k or so.

Comment

damn she could take one helluva blow tho girl gotta granite chin

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  This reminds me of the "Epic beard man" incident. The dude who started hte fight, and hit Epic Beard Man first (after EBM tried to walk away, and sit in the front of the bus), was acting all civilized and **** on his interview.

It's clear she's trying to get paid from this. . SHe's definitely been tlaking to lawyers, as they advised her well not to speak on anything that could make her look bad.

Unfortunately, the bus company wil probably settle with her to avoid going to court.

She won't get much after lawyer fees, and taxes. Prolly end up pocketing 10k or so.
                  She shouldn't get dime ... Its like rewarding rachet behavior. She instigated the encounter and got the beat down she deserved.

Comment

I'm in tears at some of the comments on WSHH from the original video.

THAT UPPERCUT MADE BOOGERS COME OUT HER EAR

I heard you can unlock this ***** in Mortal Kombat

MANNNNN STRAIGHT UP, **** THAT *****, SHE TRYNA BE ALL HARD AN **** GETTIN ALL IN THE MAN FACE WHILE HE DOIN HIS JOB, DEN WHEN HE USE THE PIMP FORCE ITS A PROBLEM,...

He Knocked some Sonic the Hedgehog Rings Out that *****

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

EBM was an epic phenomenon that will be remembered forever. It's also another case of someone punching the "thug" out of another person lol. The guy went on to apologize to EBM after getting knocked out by him

Comment

Working...
                      X