Ruben Guerrero vs Angel Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben Guerrero vs Angel Garcia

Who you got and why?

And, how epic would the trash talk be if they're sons squared off?
    Ruben Guerrero
    43.48%
    Angel Garcia
    39.13%
    I don't like either of them
    8.70%
    I love lamp
    8.70%

Lord Angel destroys him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Lord Angel destroys him.
      I think I'm rolling with Ruben on this one. Maybe it's cause he's from Cali. I know he's relatively unproven but he talks a good game. Pretty sure Angel is willing to die in there though...

Comment

angels all talk, he'd try to throw danny in front of him in the last minute. ruben would smack the **** out of angel

Comment

Idk Angel had cancer before. Think I'll side with Ruben, he lifts weights.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            I think I'm rolling with Ruben on this one. Maybe it's cause he's from Cali. I know he's relatively unproven but he talks a good game. Pretty sure Angel is willing to die in there though...
            Angel's got God on his side, it would get real spiritual.

The world nor Vegas know anything, Angel knows everything, he's one step ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Angel's got God on his side, it would get real spiritual.

The world nor Vegas know anything, Angel knows everything, he's one step ahead.
              This is true^^^^

But according to Ruben he's been shot and stabbed "Holmes"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Idk Angel had cancer before. Think I'll side with Ruben, he lifts weights.

Not only that but he can also do 1 handed pushups Rocky Style, can Angel do that? Nope.

Comment

Ruben claims to be 30-0 in the streets, wouldn't be surprised if he has a shank in his sock too.

Comment

Lol, this needs to happen. Ruben has gotten plenty of chances to throw one on Floyd sr, but never did. Sooo many people wanted to see him do that, but when floyd sr cleared space and told him to go for it...he cracked under the pressure.

I believe Angel has already studied the tape on this. He knows he needs to throw caution to the wind and go for the ko first. I think we just might see where danny got his left hook from...angel KO via the original garsh.

Also, I think Ghost vs Swift would be a FOTY candidate whenever it's made.

Comment

Working...
                    X