No announcement yet.

Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    He was a chemist for BALCO and he testified he worked for Graham but Graham said he didnt. it got messy with everyone pointing fingers at others but he worked for BALCO
    SoOo no you don't have a source right.?.?.?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      SoOo no you don't have a source right.?.?.?
      That thing your on go punch in Heredia balco in the search and there are tons and tons of articles

Comment

That thing your on go punch in Heredia balco in the search and there are tons and tons of articles
        I've read on Heredia before...... I'm also a baseball fan.... He never worked for Conte.... If you have something I haven't seen I would like you to point me in the right direction.... If you can

Comment

I've read on Heredia before...... I'm also a baseball fan.... He never worked for Conte.... If you have something I haven't seen I would like you to point me in the right direction.... If you can
          Thats actually why i started following it back then cause im from the bay area and big Oakland fan so i hated Bonds

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            as far as i'm aware, conte decided not to snitch out anyone and as a result he did jail time...in heredia's case he decided to snitch on everyone he worked with and as a result got away free of charge....
            Conte is the one who snitched on Jones. It was widely known. He even told what she used to cheat and when she took it.

As for the other thing he is lying cause records have shown Memo was a chemist there. Like i said i didnt just start following this cause Memo helped JMM. But with all the hate he is getting i would try to distance myself too and hope some who just heard of Memo would say, like you just did, that he didnt work there

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              So I see Nonito Donaire is posting on facebook making sure everyone knows that Memo Heredia is the strength and conditioning coach for Arce. He's posting an article about Herdia being linked to doping. We all already know that and so does Donaire. I'm a big fan of Donaire but it seems like he's putting out ready made excuses IN CASE he loses. He should of demanded random drug testing before the fight was signed knowing who Arces strength and conditioning coach was. I just think it's weak of him to start posting that stuff now when the fight is a few days away. Thoughts?
              huwat?? u do know the betting odds are stacked against arce right. if arce somehow wins, it would be an even bigger shock than pacquiao-marquez 4

Comment

Conte is the one who snitched on Jones. It was widely known. He even told what she used to cheat and when she took it.

As for the other thing he is lying cause records have shown Memo was a chemist there. Like i said i didnt just start following this cause Memo helped JMM. But with all the hate he is getting i would try to distance myself too and hope some who just heard of Memo would say, like you just did, that he didnt work there
                Where are these records that you speak of??? Your clearly talking out of your a$$.... You should just walk away

Comment

nonito needs to stay away form fb or twiiter and **** for now ...he should watch arce tapes instead or something productive like that..

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    he said no because it was already a week or 2 before the fight when it was brought up
                    The point is that he said no. Bob Arum is on record as saying no to better drug testing for Marquez-Pac 4.

Comment

Where are these records that you speak of??? Your clearly talking out of your a$$.... You should just walk away
                      Believe what you want then. I know the truth but apparently you are to lazy to simply punch it in the search and see that Angel Heredia is attatched to every single BALCO article with "former chemist for BALCO" written

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://totalfratmove.com/1014132

just two cause there are way to many

Comment

Working...
                      X