Ricky Hatton: 'Joe Cortez is a chump on the Vegas payroll!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton: 'Joe Cortez is a chump on the Vegas payroll!'

Tweeted this yesterday:

Joe Cortez is a chump on the vegas payroll!!” I not saying I'd of won but he didn't help & it was well out of character for his usual style of refereeing.

#fairbutfirmnoway
    https://twitter.com/realrickyhatton

Most recent pic:

cue flomos, cortez apologists and hatton haters....

Edit: actually just noticed Ricky might not have called him a chump as there's speech marks after it, the guy he's talking to might have deleted tweets. Still, Ricky just telling it how it was.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 08-31-2012, 09:46 AM.

Who cares, why is Ricky banging on about Cortez 5yrs later!

I think he needs to move on, focus on whatever your doing now and not about something that you cant change and that happened so long ago!

Comment

Jesus Ricky this is boxing not wrestling you got beat on the inside and on the outside and got knocked the fuck out..............

Comment

He did teh same shit in teh Khan-Maidana, helped Khan survive. Don't see Hatton complaining about that.

Comment

Even Teddy Atlas said Joe Cortez did a poor job and was helping Floyd against Ricky.

Joe Cortez is a disgrace. I've never heard Lampley and Steward so upset as they were over what he did in the Soto-Lorenzo fight.

Comment

Dave Parris and his uncle/referee Micky Vann should follow Hatton to Vegas and do all his fights so he can Wrestle his way in boxing (Oh sorry inside fighting not wrestling)...

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              He did teh same shit in teh Khan-Maidana, helped Khan survive. Don't see Hatton complaining about that.
              Of course you don't

Comment

look, cortez was a joke in that fight. people saying this isnt wrestling, watch the fcuking fight! floyd was doing a bit of holding himself and his elbow, jesus christ! the HBO commentators picked up on it i think.

however, hatton had no chance of beating mayweather, but that doesnt make it right.

has anybody ever been deducted a point for hitting the rope by the way?

Comment

Let me get this straight grabbing and holding and not punching is boxing now???is that inside fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Even Teddy Atlas said Joe Cortez did a poor job and was helping Floyd against Ricky.

Joe Cortez is a disgrace. I've never heard Lampley and Steward so upset as they were over what he did in the Soto-Lorenzo fight.
                    Wlad better hope he never gets Cortez as a ref cause all that jab and grab crap will go out the window

Comment

Working...
                    X