No announcement yet.

Matthysse fought a career LW doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    wtf??? who is he fighting better then Garcia??

Lucas lost to Judah...Garcia beat his ass

Lucas Lost to Garcia

Garcia beat Khan

who is Lucas best win?? Peterson??

ya'll blindly hype this ****ing guy and continue to blindly do it even after Garcia beat his ass in front of 2.2 million people
    Garcia definitely beat his ass... from pillar to post.

Comment

Herrera and Molina were suppose to be their come back stay busy fight and now Garcia has to take another one because he got hs ass kicked. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        wtf??? who is he fighting better then Garcia??

Lucas lost to Judah...Garcia beat his ass

Lucas Lost to Garcia

Garcia beat Khan

who is Lucas best win?? Peterson??

ya'll blindly hype this ****ing guy and continue to blindly do it even after Garcia beat his ass in front of 2.2 million people
        No he didnt. Matthysse beat Alexander, Judah, and Peterson. And lost a close fight to Garcia that deserves a rematch. Garcia is now fighting a certified nobody after losing his already soft touch fight. STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Forgot the legends which are lighting Rod Salka and Herrera.

Silly me, forgot to base my opinion blindly on boxrec
          Herrera > John molina

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
            Herrera and Molina were suppose to be their come back stay busy fight and now Garcia has to take another one because he got hs ass kicked. Disgusting.
            Well didnt Lucas get busted up and floored in his stay busy fight...funny how you ignore that doe

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Forgot the legends which are lighting Rod Salka and Herrera.

Silly me, forgot to base my opinion blindly on boxrec
              Even JCC sr. fought a bunch of car drivers and stay busy fights in between his big fights.........Hell, nsb's lord and savior GGG fights nothing but rod salka type fighters and gets his balls coddled and massaged by nsb posters.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Garcia definitely beat his ass... from pillar to post.
                Garcia beat his ass around the first 9 or so rounds had him all bloodied and beaten up. Yes zab came back and maybe won the last 3 rounds still doesn't change the fact Danny beat him up pretty good the first 9 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                  No he didnt. Matthysse beat Alexander, Judah, and Peterson. And lost a close fight to Garcia that deserves a rematch. Garcia is now fighting a certified nobody after losing his already soft touch fight. STFU.
                  Alexander i agree that was a clear victory by matthysse but the zab one was very close that could have gone either way. Alot of ppl on here scored it for zab. Zab got the victory

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    Even JCC sr. fought a bunch of car drivers and stay busy fights in between his big fights.........Hell, nsb's lord and savior GGG fights nothing but rod salka type fighters and gets his balls coddled and massaged by nsb posters.
                    Hahahahaha... nice comparison.

I forgot how many world titles Salka fought for.

They have that one common opponent. Hopefully Espinoza pushes that because I don't know what else he could push in this "fight"

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Alexander i agree that was a clear victory by matthysse but the zab one was very close that could have gone either way. Alot of ppl on here scored it for zab. Zab got the victory
                      i have no clue why matthysse fans continue to claim that he was robbed against zab......

Comment

Working...
                      X